[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is having a full English every day bad for you? I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: full-english.jpg (132KB, 720x430px) Image search: [Google]
full-english.jpg
132KB, 720x430px
Is having a full English every day bad for you? I've been doing it for weeks already and everyone is telling me I'm gonna die. (Not a fat fuck btw, I have fast metabolism + I lift so I really doubt I'll die, but I'd like to know you cu/ck/s opinion)
>>
>is such-and-such healthy?
>btw not fat
1. This is unnecessary and redundant, fat people decide on the answer before the question is even asked. If you are asking, we already know you aren't fat

2. There is no such thing as a "fast metabolism", the variance % is so low as to be insignificant compared to common perception. The reality is you aren't paying much attention to what you eat, same as fat people who think it's "genetics"

3. Too much cured meats, and too much meat in general is not good in the long run, but since you asked, you will actually die in a terrible and unexpected accident at age 29 so live life while you've got it, anon and don't worry too much about old age
>>
Nah you're gud
>>
Well it's a fair amount of saturated fat to be eating, but if your diet is otherwise lean, an active person won't give themselves a heart attack eating one every day.
>>
>>8587252
You probably just better watch your cholesterol.

>I lift

You'll be fine, but keep an eye on your cholesterol and salt intake. Maybe substitute the bacon for chicken breast or something? Though I'm sure you eat enough chicken as it is.
>>
File: 1486696021056.gif (377KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1486696021056.gif
377KB, 650x650px
>>8587252
>I lift so I really doubt I'll die

I worked with a guy in his fifties who worked out, kept fit. Him and his wife had been planning their mutual retirement for years. One day, less than a year into his retirement, he died from a heart attack at the gym doing presses. I always felt very bad for his wife.
>>
>>8587266
He probably had inherited heart issues.
>>
>>8587264
there
is
nothing
wrong
with
dietary
cholesterol
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22037012
>>
>>8587266
>dat dere cholesteral myth (I'm drunk)
>>
OP your youth is preventing you from being fat. Keep up this habits when you're 30 and you'll balloon out and it'll be hard to turn around.
>>
>>8587252
>I have fast metabolism + I lift

Makes little difference to all the fat and cholesterol levels you'll be building up.

Enjoy your arteriosclerosis.
>>
>>8587259
> There is no such thing as a "fast metabolism", the variance % is so low as to be insignificant compared to common perception. The reality is you aren't paying much attention to what you eat, same as fat people who think it's "genetics"

Im not sure im following with this.

Im a slim guy and I never watch what I eat. Is it just that im not eating egregious amounts of food? or am I just genetically unable to gain fat rapidly?
>>
>>8589807
How old are you? If you are under 25 it probably just hasn't caught up with you yet.

>>8589751
>dat broscience
Congrats on using arteriosclerosis at least.
>>
>>8589812
Im 19.

My dad just hit 50 and he's only a bit bigger than me. Even though he doesn't drink or smoke, he eats take out like 5 times a week and he's been doing this for years.

I've been cutting back on soda and sugar in general but I wonder if I'll ever get fat. I mean, im cutting it close to skelly mode
>>
>>8587252
Well I'm Slimming World group and have lost over 3 stone so far and I'm eating full breakfast 2,3 times a week. Eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes you can eat how much you want, ham would be best if you keep it under 5% fat same goes for sausages and pudding. I don't really eat sausages as for me they taste like sponge filled with fat. Than again if you are fit and the only meal with lots of fats is breakfast than you might be OK. if you check what and how much THE ROCK eats on his cheat day and he is build like a tank
>>
>>8589828
>Im 19.
Exactly. Maybe you'll always be skinny, but there is a good chance you'll be skinny fat by 25-30 if you keep eating like that.

Might as well enjoy it while it lasts. I used to smoke weed and eat enormous amounts of food, then I started noticing I wasn't as skinny as I used to be when I was around 26 or so. Now I have to actually pay attention to what I eat.

But keep in mind skinny =/= healthy (for your dad especially).
>>
>b-but metabolism when you get older

The reason you're getting fatter by the day is driving a car everywhere, not exercising and drinking alcohol, you disgusting fat fuck.
>>
>>8589807
the amount of food you naturally eat happens to be an amount that maintains you at a healthy weight
most people in this day and age do not eat that little, unfortunately
>>8589828
there is no such thing as a 'fast metabolism', you just eat the right amount for your current age
if you continue eating this exact amount you will gain weight with age, but not much -- you will not get a bmi of 30 if you're skinny today
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.