[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently bought some dried fruit and need to know which is apricot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Recently bought some dried fruit and need to know which is apricot and which is papaya, can anyone help?

Pic related looks exactly like this
>>
>>8587080
Throw that shit in the bin and go cook a steak you faggot.
>>
>>8587080
Papaya is the sweeter one, usually you can detect sucrose granules if you chew it slowly.
>>
>>8587082
Is it the lighter or the darker one? That's basically what I'm trying to ask
>>
>>8587085
Why dont you google pictures of the fruit and make your mind up judging by the colour of the flesh you fuckin imbecile? Is it really that hard, to use you fuckin head cunt?
>>
>>8587088
It actually can be difficult. Ignorant fuck.
>>
>>8587098
Fuck mate, your life must be tough if shit like that's difficult for you. Id hate to see you at breakfast time.
>>
>>8587080
Apricot is more rubbery than papaya. When you bite down on papaya after apricot you will notice less resistance and springyness. You can also try it with your fingers unless they are very dry.
>>
>>8587080
Papayas are are darker orange than apricot when dried..the darker ones also less tangy tasting, right?
>>
>>8587081
Fpbp
>>
>>8587080
I say that one is apricot.
>>
>>8587080
the one that taste most like this girl is the apricot
>>
it's probably all papaya

or papaya an mango

dried apricot is sold whole
>>
Apricots are the darker orange ones
>>
>>8587865

Other way around.
>>
>>8587085
>>8587080
why does it matter? are you autistic enough that you have to sort them into categories? just fucking eat them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.