[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did you guys have/are expecting to have for dinner? lemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: LWZmvhG.jpg (116KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
LWZmvhG.jpg
116KB, 1280x960px
what did you guys have/are expecting to have for dinner?

lemon butter trout with fresh parsley from my garden, babby tatties and steamed broccoli on the side.
>>
>>8586249
That looks ok but a little bland
>>
>>8586256
it was a teeny bit, i took the recipe out of the redwall cookbook i found at the thrift today.
added some salt, but i don't usually cook a ton so it was still fun to try somethin new
>>
>>8586269
Ok I didnt ask for your life story faggot jesus christ
>>
I didn't take a pic, because why, but I was using up my leftover hogdogs, so I had one "asain dog" (kimchi, mustard, cheese, hotdog, sriracha mayo, nanimi togarashi) and one chili cheese dog (mustard, cheese, hotdog, chili, onions). Delicious and terrible at the same time, but mostly delicious.
>>
>>8586353
For some reason, really kek'd.
>>
>>8586353
I like you.
>>
File: jessica-jung.jpg (110KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
jessica-jung.jpg
110KB, 719x960px
4 florrets of broccoli is not "Steamed brocolli on the side"

you need about a pound of brocolli to get your calories worth of veggies
>>
>that fucking yellow munchkin thing placemat
Kek, atleast you tried
>>
>>8586498
>Munchkin

It's a fucking minion kek
>>
File: yarp.png (526KB, 991x629px) Image search: [Google]
yarp.png
526KB, 991x629px
>>8586498
>yellow munchkin thing
>>
>>8586249
A tuna sandwich, faggot.
>>
chicken broccoli casserole

it was delicious, the flyover god smiled on me today
>>
>>8586414
theres no way i could eat that much holy shit
>>
Dunno. Have some asapargus that needs using so probably something with that. Eggs maybe. Haven't decided yet.
>>
Not sure what to make for tonight. I've got a pork tenderloin and a bunch of sausages in the fridge so it's either sausage sandwiches, something pasta, or a pork tenderloin roast.
>>
Probably going to be making some chicken quesadillas. Pretty excited, I got a decent recipe down. I mix the velveeta soft queso block cheese that has jalapenos in it with some red onions and shredded rotisserie chicken in a bowl and make the quesadilla filling that way. Then I also add some other small amounts of cheese on top of that after placing the chicken mix on the tortilla, just for another layer of cheesy goodness. I know someone here is going to judge me for making white people quesadillas ( I rub sour cream on them too fuck you its good ) but I would love to know a better recipe so I can begin making them that way instead.

But holy fuck is this shit delicious.
>>
>>8586913
One solid layer of cheese, at least spoon some out before you take the picture. That could be anything.
>>
Im about to make a Yankee BBQ sandwich. (Shredded ham grilled with ketchup and pickle relish) with a side of boiled carrots.
>>
>>8587629

I take rotissary chicken and add shredded cheese and some black bean corn salsa. Top with sour cream
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.