[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone eaten one of these bad boys straight? Anyone here /chilli/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Carolina_Reaper_Header.jpg (13KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Carolina_Reaper_Header.jpg
13KB, 800x400px
Anyone eaten one of these bad boys straight?

Anyone here /chilli/? Post your favourite uses/meals. I usually dehydrate them into a powder, or flake. Sometimes make my own sauce.
>>
>>8585370
I chew on habanero peppers when I use them in cooking. I also buy fresh dried noga jalokia, not as hot as a fresh habanero, but they grind up well.

Hottest thing I ever ate was some Blairs 5 mill pepper extract, shit burned for almost an hour.
>>
would shoving that into someones anus be an effective torture technique
>>
File: fatalii_dutch3598.jpg (119KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
fatalii_dutch3598.jpg
119KB, 500x273px
>>8585537
Are habanero the best tasting chilli? I've tried them all but my garden consists of Bird's eyes for heat and habanero for flavour.

Getting some fatalii's as apparently they are very flavoursome and traditionally used green, which I thought was strange.
>>
>>8585370
Yes. It burned badly for about ten minutes. Then it was smooth sailing for 7 hours. After that I experienced severe cramping as it me it's easy though my digestive track. The next day was more of the same coupled with burning shots.

Do not eat a Carolina Reaper whole!
>>
>>8585589
Chipotle are the best tasting
>>
>>8585370
>>8586117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDF5QH2Ohl8
>>
Got drunk and found a chilli shop, bought 2 dried Carolina reapers and ate one whole with a mate. My friend spewed it all up within 20 mins but I kept mine down. The next day it felt like someone was twisting a knife inside me.
>>
>>8585537
but naga jolokias are a lot hotter than habanero so i'm just guessing that you're full of shit
>>
>>8585589
Yes, they have a nice sweetness to them.
>>
>>8585370
I've done it as a party trick.

Spoilers: It's brutal.

At least the rush at the end is nice.
>>
>>8585564
You'd want to make at least two veritcal cuts into the pepper first, though quartering it and sticking the quarters up there one at a time would be the most effective. You'll obviously want a buttplug agter to make sure they dont push them out.

Capsaicin is a chemical burn agent, though? So you may do permenant damage.
>>
>>8586615
Chili Klaus?
>>
>>8585370
Tried dried Carolina Reaper once.
Couldn't keep both feet on the ground for about 30mins.
>>
>>8585370
i ate a ghost pepper

would not do again but i can say that i have
>>
>>8586649
No, its not. It does 0 damage, just makes your body think that damage is occuring and responds accordingly.
>>
File: IMG_20170217_160200_888.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170217_160200_888.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>8585370
Yes. And the pain feel like someone is trying to rip your throat out. It really does feel like your throat is being tugged on. But the REAL pain comes a few hours after
>>
>>8585370
I used to eat raw habanero peppers. The first time it stung like hell and burnt a bunch of skin off my tongue. The next time i tried it was easy and barely stung. Every time after that it was easier. Its sort of like the first time you try something different its a shock to your system but then your system adapts. Still, not healthy. Reminds me of a few other situations in my life like learning to eat new things and when i used to eat hwbwr seeds.
>>
>>8589734
You're not going to eat that snek are you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.