[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever used your talents in cooking as a way to impress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 5245324876654.jpg (290KB, 821x768px) Image search: [Google]
5245324876654.jpg
290KB, 821x768px
Have you ever used your talents in cooking as a way to impress women?
How did it go?
>>
I ended up eating out.
>>
My girlfriend can't cook so every meal is impressive to her
>>
I wouldn't date anyone that is impressed by my level of cooking.
>>
Haven't done this but I assume that you master a recipe a couple of times and then present it to her,

Only a fool would try new things when cooking for a woman.
>>
At work I like to bring in food and make it for everyone and the female servers like it.

It has gotten me zero pussy.
>>
yeah. brought a chick home one night. made her a bomb egg and cheese omelet in the morning but she was just kind of horrified abd ran out of my house
>>
Bitches love my vegan cakes
Hasn't gotten me laid or anything though
>>
I've had multiple girlfriends, all have enjoyed my cooking and have listed it as one of my good qualities. I think I initially won them over with my looks, confidence, and position in life, but cooking is just a check mark on the "pros" side of the list.

>>8583842
>Only a fool would try new things when cooking for a woman.
is following a recipe too hard for you? I cook new things for my girlfriend all the time. It's very easy to put out good dishes every time if you're a good enough cook, just taste periodically and adjust
>>
>>8583874
Recipes are fine dumbass,
experimenting without a guide is absolute stupidity (check the cook threads here).
>>
>>8583882
>experimenting without a guide is absolute stupidity

Depends entirely on your experience. If you are a cooking noob then yeah, it's beyond dumb to do "experimental cooking" for a date. OTOH if you're skilled then you know what you can and can't pull off.
>>
>>8583882
>experimenting without a guide is absolute stupidity
I'm just talking about making dishes you never have before, what sort of experimentation are you talking about? For 99% of dishes, I can get through them well just based on knowing flavor combinations and having general cooking skills, being able to cook meat well, etc. What are you talking about? Molecular gastronomy? Cooking with a tandoori oven for the first time? I think you're presenting general cooking as harder than it is
>>
>>8583930
How would you prepare an inguana?
>>
>>8583833
Not deliberately, but have done some pretty simple cakes, that tasted awesome, that I'm pretty sure got me some poon tang.
>>
>>8583936
>inguana
iguana? gut it, skin it, cut it up into chunks of roughly the same size, salt and pepper them, then give it a flour dredge and deep fry it at 370f until golden. I would do it this way because that's the most common preparation I've seen for snake and Alligator

If you're a decent cook you'll have references to other things you've seen done and you'll be able to apply it to whatever is in front of you
>>
>>8583956
Thats wrong. Even if you were to do it properly you can deep fry anything and make it taste good.
>>
>>8583837
How was she?
>>
>>8584042
anon, you're retarded.
>>
normies
>>
If by "wow" you mean make some portugese tarts and purchase a few oysters then yes.
But not women.

Other than that imma pay a chef- cooking is for couples, not for dates.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.