[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought a bag of salted peanuts, just for snacks. What dished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Peanutjar.jpg (17KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Peanutjar.jpg
17KB, 220x165px
Bought a bag of salted peanuts, just for snacks.
What dished can I use them in?
Tried it in some thaifood in the wok. Was ok.
>>
>>8583831
Put 'em in a salad, champ
>>
You could put them in a bowl. Sometimes I like to mix things up and put them on a plate! Yeah im a little wacky lol.
>>
>>8583831
peanut soup
home made peanut butter
peanut brittle
>>
Chinese Chicken Gong Bao (sometimes also called Kung Bao). Delicious.
>>
>>8583831
Fry them up a bit and then add them to ramen noodles with veggies and whatnot. Has to be dry noodles though, drained and fried with the peanuts and veggies.
>>
>>8583831
West african peanut stew.
>>
>>8583831
On oatmeal, along with some fruit
>>
>>8583831
I keep forgetting to compare the price of peanut butter vs. peanuts.

Becuase a little honey, a little oil, and a blender, and shit yo, chunky peanut butter.
>>
>>8583831
OH SHIT NIGGER DID YOU JUST BUY SOME PEANUTS? AW MAN, I GOT YOUR BACK YOU FUCKING CHINK BASTARD.

FIRST THING YOU GOTTA DO IS, GO TO THE DAIRY QUEEN, AND GET A SUNDAE THAT HAS SOME NUTS ON IT. AND WHEN THEY GIVE IT TO YOU, JUST GO BANANAS SAYING THAT THERE AREN'T ENOUGH LEGUMES ON YOUR MOTHERFUCKING SUNDAE. BEFORE THEY CAN PUT MORE ON IT, JUST DUMP YOUR BAG OF NUTS ONTO THE SUNDAE, MAKING A PYRAMID OF NUTS ONT HE COUNTER IN FRONT OF THE CLERK. AND, WHILE THEY LOOK ON IN CONFUSION, BEGIN CHOMPING AT THE PILE OF NUTS WITH YOUR MOUTH, MASHING YOUR FACE INTO THE SUNDAE.

SHIT IS ORGASMIC, IS CREAM MY JEANS EVERY TIME, NO LIE MY SPIC.
>>
Chop them and throw them into noodle or rice dishes.
>>
Why is it that salted peanuts are always much cheaper than unsalted ones anyway? I mean I get that salt's not expensive, but why would it make them worth less?
>>
>Rinse the peanuts and roast them until they're golden. Don't need to wash them clean just make sure there's not a bunch of salt hanging on to them because in my experience storebought peanuts are always oversalted.
>Mash the shit out of them, you can use a food processor if you have one. You can go for a smooth paste here, but it's fine if there's still a but chunky.
>Get some chili peppers, ginger, lemongrass, garlic, onion and shrimp paste. Put it all in a bowl and again mash the shit out of it. This one should become a smooth paste.
>Put the smooth paste in a pan and fry it for about 10 minutes.
>Add some lime, a pinch of sugar, and a cup of water.
>Stir and add the peanut paste. Keep the heat on and keep stirring until it boils. When it boils, take it off the heat.
>Pour over some fried or grilled chicken while it's still warm.

I don't remember how much of each ingredient is used but just use common sense and it'll probably be fine.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.