[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you supposed to chew the pasta or just let it slide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: a28.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
Are you supposed to chew the pasta or just let it slide it down your throat?
>>
guy or girl?
>>
>>8582255
Depend's if its Mom's spaghetti
>>
>>8582255
I love it when it slides down my throat but think about it if you don't chew it you're wasting the flavor desu
>>
>>8582255
The only pasta that's good to swallowed hole is Mac 'n cheese. Or half swallow a single strand of 'gett and then pull it back up with your fingers
>>
>>8582255
I bet you chew lasagna.
>>
You're supposed to suck it through your teeth
>>
File: 1453594915272.png (48KB, 239x188px) Image search: [Google]
1453594915272.png
48KB, 239x188px
>that sensation when you have a long string lodged in your throat and/or butthole and slowly pull it out
>>
You're supposed to fucking eat it like you like you dumb fucking sperg, why the fuck can't you pick something more rational to obsess on? Like fucking seriously? "GAIS DO I EEAT DE FIOD LIKE DIUS OR LIKE DAT HUR DDURR MUHAUTISM"

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU JUST CONSUME THE FUCKING FOOD FOR CHRIST'S SAKE WHY DOES THIS EVEN MATTER TO YOU???

No, seriously i'm trying to fucking understand this train of thought like WHAT fucking made you waste valuable thread space on /ck/ to ask such a dumb fucking question?!

How far are you on the spectrum, be honest please you fucking degenerate retard
>>
File: 1487108867670.png (59KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1487108867670.png
59KB, 550x535px
>>8583168
>>
>>8583168
>4chan
>valuable thread space

??

also take your meds you fucking sperg
>>
>>8582881
It's on my sweater already.
>>
>>8582255
Don't you hate it when you accidentally swallow half of a really stringy bit of cheese and have to dredge it up again because half of it is down ur gullet?
>>
>>8582255
>chewing food
wew
>>
>>8583427
The best dietary technique is the one where you chew food and spit out evening that can't be squished into juice.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.