[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This stuff any good? It says crab and it's in the fish area

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

This stuff any good?
It says crab and it's in the fish area but it's chicken of the sea and also at Walmart. I'm confused.
>>
Never had it
>>
>>8580660
Productive, thanks for your contribution, you fucking muppet.
>>
Cant say ive had it either
>>
This? Never tried it!
>>
Looks interesting!!!

Would love to try it but never have!!
>>
>>8580449
This has to be a troll

Is that you Jessica Simpson ?
>>
>>8580449
is that a fucking jar

also, no shit, I once threw away a can of crab because the paper inside confused me
>>
>>8580449
Maybe someday I will try it. Is it any good?
>>
>>8580449
They dont have it at my walmart so I wouldnt know.
>>
I have a jar of this in my fridge right now, but i have yet to try it and dont plan to any time soon.
>>
>>8580663
Dont get pissy because you're too much of a fucking retard to figure if a literal LUMP of packaged crab meat from Walmart is good or not. Gee thats a real brain tickler, you moron.
>>
It's all right. It's no substitute for lump crab meat actually picked out of a crab you just cooked, obviously, but it has its uses. Especially crab cakes.

Make sure you drain it, then dump it out on a plate so you can go over it for pieces of shell.
>>
how the fuck would I know
>>
>>8580859

Lump crabmeat is the higher grade stuff. It means the meat was removed in large chunks.

Non-lump crabmeat is just little pickings and scraps. It has a much higher chance of containing little bits of shell.

that being said, I agree about the Walmart comment.
>>
>>8580907
>it's only the shitty way to eat crab, not the REALLY shitty way to eat crab
>>
>>8580727
I don't know was thinking of buying it but haven't yet. Then, afterward, I'm thinking of eating it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.