[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

every time i go get groceries theres the soup troll he always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1487116851582.jpg (290KB, 1520x863px) Image search: [Google]
1487116851582.jpg
290KB, 1520x863px
every time i go get groceries theres the soup troll
he always wants to talk about sports movies news what i did today everything he doesnt shutup now i dont even want to go in the soup section anymore i wish this soup troll would just leave me alone
>>
>>8579614
same man
>>
File: heh.jpg (1MB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
1MB, 4256x2832px
You know as someone who works at a grocery store, this is not far from the truth. their are people who come to the store for hours at a time just sniping people for small talk. its cringe worthy to watch. worse to get trapped in it. I was in a sample station and this one lady stood next to me chatting for 2 hours while i had to smile and nod and act like i care.
>>
Gosh same here. I have to run and grab a can
>>
>>8579631
and every god damn day i go in to work she is there. waiting. smiling. her eager eyes hungry for human interaction. its sad. she must be so lonely in her life. but i hate her. bitch.and each time i see her talking to other customers my heart reaches out to them. they dont know. shes a crazy.
>>
>>8579614
Bring a UV flashlight next time. It doesn't have the same effect as direct sunlight but it will at least turn them to stone long enough to get your anti flu chicken soup batch and get out before he spots you.
>>
>>8579639
it must of been a dozen times or more that a manager had to fake a call to pry me away from her clutches. "anon, you got a call" they say with a wink. they know i need saving. no man left behind. somedays she shops for 2 hours, checks out, comes back half hour later, shops 2 hours, checks out, repeat.
>>
>>8579656
we know her by name. we mock her. we fear her. tales are told of the infamous day where she walked into our employee break room to "chat". the poor souls. never again. that door is now staying closed.
>>
>>8579614
Thats why I buy a lot of canned soup at the same time, it doesn't spoil anyway. So in my case I only buy soup once a year and I only have to get stuck with his stories once a year.
>>
>>8579658
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>8579614
iktf
>>
File: 1482438070101.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
1482438070101.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>8579614
>>
>>8579631

I used to work at a grocery store and there was a woman who came in every day and bought one or two things, usually marked down cookies from the bakery or some cheap juice or something, but spent hours in the store talking to everyone she could. It was pitiful to watch, but I guess she's a lonely old woman who has nothing better to do.
>>
>>8579631
I like those freaks because it gets you out of doing actual work for an hour or two. Manager can't give you shit if you're providing "customer service"
>>
>>8579614
At least you don't have the Feral Weeaboo at your store.
>>
File: g2DQgr5.jpg (64KB, 960x699px) Image search: [Google]
g2DQgr5.jpg
64KB, 960x699px
>>8579631
Phew, good thing I live in a country where insoliticed contact is frowned upon.
>>
>>8581268
>unsolicited contact

How can contact ever be made then? The person soliciting contact would be frowned upon. You guys are some frigid ass motherfuckers.
>>
>>8581393
>>How can contact ever be made then?
alcohol
>>
>>8579631
kinda sad. this is the reason people should embrace having large families.
>>
>>8581407
true
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.