[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/ck/ says unitaskers are bad >Gordon "3 Star"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 8

File: eat.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
eat.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>/ck/ says unitaskers are bad
>Gordon "3 Star" Ramsey uses garlic masher
>/ck/ says fresh herbs are a must
>Gordon "3 Star" Ramsey says dried is fine
Has one board ever been so BTFO?
>>
*Ramsay
>>
yeah in his fucking recipe books for civilians.

you bet your ass Gordon "Anger Clown" Ramsay wouldn't use dried herbs/ would force kitchenhands to finely mince garlic in his own restaurants.
>>
>>8577195
Are you cooking in a restaurant?
Do you have a kitchenhand?
>>
>>8577267
kitchenhand is a title for a low wage worker in a kitchen
>>
All of his tips are fake. Think about it, if you were the best chef in the world, why would you educate everyone else on your cooking secrets? Feed them disinfo and no one will ever claim your title.
>>
>>8577270
Do you have one?
>>
>>8577270
There's not such thing as a high wage worker in the kitchen.
>>
>>8577138
Just see some of his recipe videos, the spanish paella is the worst, i love how he keeps ranting about something not being authentic and he cooks that monstrosity, also his "Mexican" dishes are vomit, how can he be regarded as one of the best chefs in the world if he doesn't know basic recipes of other countries, and still blame others that do the same thing?
>>
>>8577280
I no longer work in kitchens. I haven't in five years. I now have a job which pays me more for considerably less work.

But when I did work in kitchens, I trained as a chef as a teenager, there were definitely kitchenhands.
I have been a kitchenhand, and I have hired kitchenhands.

>>8577289
absolutely. But the chefs tend to get paid better than minimum wage or whatever under-the-table cash that the owners can scrounge together to pay the kitchenhands and dishwashers.
>>
>>8577278
The average gimp that cooks for fun could never recreate any of cuisines anyway. Any pro chef worth his salt could replicate his dishes just by tasting them.

So he might as well tell everyone how to make them. They're all Marco's dishes anyway.
>>
Anyone who works in a kitchen all fucking day has the natural knife skills to mince garlic in seconds.

I use my Garlic Press and love it, but shit man I cook at home.
>>
>>8577195
So unitaskers are bad because we should hire kitchenhands instead?
Makese sense.
>>
Dried herbs have their time and place in the kitchen. Fresh cannot replace dried, just as dried cannot replace fresh.

I have no explanation for his use of a garlic masher. I hate using (cleaning) them personally.
>>
>>8577349
Kitchenhands are for restaurant work you dingus. Your home kitchen is not a restaurant.

Unitaskers are fine IFF you use them regularly and they save meaningful time. Use that garlic crusher if your fingers are too fat to mince garlic quickly, no skin off my dick.

>>8577358
>Dried herbs have their time and place in the kitchen
absolutely.
Not all herbs are readily available year round, and some herbs like bay or thyme keep very well as dried variants. Some say bay is better dried than it is fresh, but I don't really detect a difference.
>>
>>8577138
He's a britcuck, opinion discarded.
Have you ever looked at his recipe books? They're garbage. It's easy to have (((3 star))) ratings in the ~United Khaliphate~ since the bar is so low to begin with.
>>
>>8577373
>Use that garlic crusher if your fingers are too fat to mince garlic quickly, no skin off my dick.
Why are you acting condescending when Gordon Ramsey himself uses a garlic masher?
>>
>>8577373
Most people can't detect bay in the first place.
>>
>>8577289
Pls iterate. Im an aspiring chef
>>
>>8577392
Restaurant owner makes all the money. Head chef can make good money but no where near owner. Waiters make more money with tips than the regular chefs.
>>
>>8577392
>please iterate
(You)++
>>
>>8577385
No, because he's trying to teach people. People who don't have the skills, or perhaps their fingers are too fat, to mince garlic quickly.
A lot of people (for whatever reason) have garlic crushers at their home. Perhaps they inherited it from ol' Oma. It makes sense for a chef who is teaching people to use a tool that many people have.
If you don't see the difference between a cooking celebrity demonstrating dishes, and the practice used in restaurants I really don't know what to say.

>>8577392
the only well paid kitchen workers are in very successful high end restaurants.
In a moderately high end place, like a hotel restaurant or a large popular place, the head chef might earn up to 6 figures. That's vanishingly rare though, less than one in a hundred cooks will be paid that much.

Most restaurants, the owner gets the biggest cut and everyone in the kitchens get shafted. A good number are on minimum wage or less, because they're illegals or don't speak English. Waiters can make decent money if they're halfway competent and the place is busy. But then, if the place you're working at isn't busy, get out of there.
>>
>>8577414
Well no shit. My dream isnt to work st chilis for the rest of my life. I will eventually move on to bigger and better things.
>>
>>8577414
>and the practice used in restaurants
Nobody was talking about this except you, you sperg.
>>
>>8577426
It's a completely reasonable response to the OP.

Big Gordo says 'dried is fine' and it is for civilians, but Ramsay would source fresh herbs where possible for his own restaurants, thereby providing a counter-argument to the OP's argument.
>>
>>8577436
The context of OP's argument was /ck/ advice which is directed at people cooking at home, so Gordon contradicting /ck/'s standard points applies.
>civilians
Stop this, you're not a soldier.
>>
File: ballin steve ballmer.jpg (82KB, 636x847px) Image search: [Google]
ballin steve ballmer.jpg
82KB, 636x847px
>>8577444
make me, tripsman
>>
>>8577396
Maybe the chefs should stop being a good goy and finance and manage their own operations ?.?
>>
>>8577499
Not everybody has the capital to start a business, and even then, turns out being a chef is not good training for being a business owner.
Many chef-owned places go out of business. Many not-chef owned places go out of business too.
>>
>>8577499
Who would they hire to make food if every chef turned into an owner?
>>
>>8577138
the only good unitaskers are the ones you use at least once a week
also, if you make huge batches of stuff, then it's fine

But you don't really need an egg timer, shredding gauntlets, or butter dispenser
>>
>>8577327
Found the Marco cuck
>>
>>8577138
mashed garlic and minced garlic have different taste, mashed is much harsher
dried and fresh herbs have completely seperate appliances 2
i think the only point you are making is that you dont have the slightest idea what you are talking about
>>
>>8577289
>t. hasn't worked at wendy's
>>
>tv "cook" opinion

LMAO
>>
>>8577138
>uses garlic masher
Really?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 304x166px
>>8577138
He expected more from this board
Damn, what a shame
>>
>>8578129
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpRjwIv--7M
>>
rules were meant to be broken. It's not something a statist boot licker would understand. Stay pleb /ck/
>>
>>8577650
You need to fuck off back to your containment board you enormous faggot.
>>
He's a hack.
He wouldn't even get one star in Japan.
>>
I really like the garlic press
It extracts a lot of flavor and you don't get shitty chunks of undercooked garlic in your food
>>
>>8579556
damn you got to be contrarian and weeb in one post, must feel pretty good for a subhuman right?
>>
>dried herbs are fine

it's generally agreed that some herbs dry well and others don't.

the drying process can lead to the loss or development of additional flavours. thyme is still aromatic when it's dried, but tastes slightly different (i always associate it with oxo cubes). rosemary is robust but loses its resinous, piney note, which is desirable for some tastes. sage is similar to rosemary. oregano dries very well.

parsley, tarragon, basil, chervil, chives and dill, on the other hand, taste like bitter fuckall.

>uses a garlic press

every celebrity chef tells home cooks to use them, even if they wouldn't personally favour them in a professional kitchen. it's cause they know home cooks love labour saving stuff. the taste is definitely different to garlic that's minced by hand or in a pestle and mortar though.
>>
>>8577327
>Marco dishes
Kek, not at all.
>>
>>8579635
Why would it taste different to mortar and pestle? They're both being crushed.
>>
>>8578134
Sorry Mr. RAMSAY we are trying our best to prevent Marco jealous Minions to criticize you.
I like your recipes Ramsay, I like the way you explain those. I like the way you season things, the way you appreciate the meat/fish and the respect you give.

I LOVE YOU GORDON
>>
>>8579648

the mechanism of crushing is different, and it seems to affect the cell walls differently.
>>
>>8577297
He is British
There knowing how to butter a chip butty right makes you a chef
>>
>>8577138
>garlic masher
You can also mush nutmeg, not a unitasker
>>
>>8577297

he's trained in french cuisine, as the majority of famous chefs before the 21st century were.

>how can he be regarded as one of the best chefs in the world if he doesn't know basic recipes of other countries, and still blame others that do the same thing?

knowing them and selling them to home cooks are two different things. celebrity chefs are cynical people. they don't aim for authenticity in the vast majority of cases.
>>
>>8579669
Name a single unitasker then.
>>
>>8579669

>mush nutmeg

what
>>
>>8579678
a stove, you can only use it to cook things.
>>
>>8579853
I can use it to cook garlic and nutmeg, not a unitasker.
>>
>>8577138
>he has 3 stars so he must be flawless at every execution of every facet of cuisine he ever rubs his dirty scottish mitts on
Have you seen his fucking fried rice video? Where he "fries" the rice by putting it in a flat-bottom non-stick pan over medium heat and adds broccoli, lean meat, and water? There are many things the man simply does not understand about a kitchen.
>>
>>8580077
>anon thinks he can fry rice better than Gordon Ramsey
/ck/'s hubris knows no bounds
>>
>>8577380
Retarded post but made me laugh out loud on the bus.
>>
>>8580081
I literally can. At one point in my life I fried rice literally once a day until I figured out how to do it functionally, while researching recipes and techniques from China, Malaysia and Thailand. I'd be amazed if Ramsay practiced more than two times before he released his "recipe" on YouTube.

Watch his video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPBlhPiUe1o

It's plainly clear he has no conception of the art. Not a surprise that when he tried to make pad thai a chef called him out on his bullshit. An underpaid street monkey in Bangkok can make pad thai.
>>
>>8577138
>dried is fine
dried parsley, oregano, and basil literally have no taste
>>
>>8580077
>>8580081

Ramsay is fantastic at cooking traditional French food (that's how he was trained, after all), and of course British food.

But he's pretty cringeworthy once he gets outside of that zone.

>>8580081
I guarantee you I can make better fried rice than Ramsay can. I would also kick his ass at hamburgers, American BBQ, anything Cajun, and probably Thai as well.

OTOH he would decimate me when it came to anything French or British.
>>
File: 1486350324345.jpg (98KB, 628x708px) Image search: [Google]
1486350324345.jpg
98KB, 628x708px
>>8580095
>>8580100
>he thinks he can make a better burger than Gordon Ramsay
/ck/ stop you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>8580106
I never claimed to be good at making burgers. Mine are passable, unpretentious but not particularly impressive. But it wouldn't surprise me if mine were still better than his.
>>
>>8580106

Ramsay puts breadcrumbs in his burgers.

I don't need to say anything else.
>>
>>8580111
and just like that, this inexperienced shithead became a better burger flipper than the 3-star master
>>
>>8580112

Yes, because I've been making burgers for more then 20 years and I know well what makes them better or worse.

Ramsay is certainly a 3-star master at French food, but not at burgers.

Do you honestly think that because he's a world-class French chef that makes him an expert at completely different kinds of foods? Heck, just watch some of his videos in which he travels internationally and tries to prepare those foods and it's painful cringe material to watch him attempt it.
>>
>>8580125
It's just a burger not some exotic dish, I think Gordon has more experience with beef than you.
>>
>>8580136
Here we have the three-star master approaching a common street food, sold for pennies by junior high dropouts even in developed Chinese countries. Watch his flawless technique, his love and respect for flavors outside of the northwest European tradition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaeyFyQemDw

>垃圾垃圾!
I came
>>
Here's another classic. Watch as Gordon attempts to handle a high-pressure kitchen (spoilers: he can't) while attempting a cuisine that's out of his comfort zone (spoilers: he fails). After service blows up in his face, he makes one of his classic laowai-style "Chinese" foods, expecting it to go on the menu (spoilers: the head chef is completely unimpressed): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZIH6NroQxk

The irony of it all is stunning. Chinese is regarded by even the most puritan French epicureans as the great cuisine of the East to rival the most esteemed Western traditions. Ramsay clearly knows how to make foods from West European traditions, yet he is blown over by even the most pedestrian foods of north and south China. Surely if he were truly a master of world cuisines as his fans claim, then he would put down tireless effort in mastering the greatest dishes of the East, at least the ones which are sold all the fuck over London. Yet, despite his lazy efforts in accepting foods outside of the Franco-Briton-Italian tradition, he still has the nerve to advertise his "Asian" recipes.

What a bloody fucking wanker.
>>
>>8580176

Twat.
>>
>>8580176
>Chinese is regarded by even the most puritan French epicureans as the great cuisine of the East to rival the most esteemed Western traditions.

Yeah fucking right Chang. No one likes your shitty dog meat dumplings.
>>
File: 1479536262269.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1479536262269.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>8580100
>I would also kick his ass at hamburgers, American BBQ, anything Cajun, and probably Thai as well.

Juuust like you could kick vietnamese rice farmers asses at war, right Amerifat?
>>
>>8580534
Rekt!
>>
>>8580097

dried oregano is more aromatic than fresh
>>
>>8580307
>dog meat is bad because you abuse the animals that I love to keep as pets
don't the french cover themselves while eating certain dishes because they don't want their shame to be known by god?
Don't the french force food down animals throats just to harvest ONE part of the animal?
etc etc
>>
>>8580629
spoken like someone who's never had decent fresh oregano, american?
>>
>>8580125

>Yes, because I've been making burgers for more then 20 years

what do you think gordon ramsay has been doing his whole life? wanking over biscuits?
>>
>>8579863
>he cooks his nutmeg in a stove
>>
>>8580100
Kek, this dillusion
>>
>>8580679
>what do you think gordon ramsay has been doing his whole life?

Cooking French and British food. Not hamburgers.
>>
>>8580659

no, not american, and i grow my own oregano, which i dry to preserve.
>>
>>8580698

he has been cooking burgers for as long as anything else dude.
>>
>>8577138

Gordon Ramsey is the worst TV chef there is, besides Anthony "Waste of Flesh" Bourdain.

Gordo trades on his ex-soccer background - which is hilarious because he never even actually played professional soccer.

He is a british chef. That should tell you all you need to know...

He is a British chef version, of a more entertaining version, of blow hard, constant loser, Donald Trump. good for TV and that is that.

Please don't act like this guy is worth anything to anyone outside of entertainment value.
>>
>>8580729

>Gordo trades on his ex-soccer background

i've never heard him 'trade on' that before, how did you reach that conclusion?
>>
>>8580729
>>
>>8580705

How would you know that?

I can see from his recipes that he clearly hasn't spent much effort on them due to his retarded ingredient inclusions.
>>
>>8580767

>How would you know that?

because his career is a matter of public record.
>>
>>8580776

I don't see any burger-serving restaurants in his employment or ownership history. I see French and British food.

Is he somehow an expert at all foods because he's great at French?
>>
>>8580785

>I don't see any burger-serving restaurants in his employment or ownership history.

then clearly you have no business trying to comment if you can't do the simplest bit of research
>>
>>8578347
PAN NICE AND HOT
>>
>>8580100
You're so fucking stupid you aren't even cognizant of the enormous differences in American bbq styles. Are you actually claiming you can smoke brisket as well as pork shoulder, in both the NC and Memphis styles, among others? St. Louis or Georgia?
Idiot
>>
>>8580785

"Gordon Ramsay BurGR"

He literally operates a restaurant with burger in the name. You didn't even try did you?
>>
>>8580307
>amateurs have no right to criticize expert chefs like Ramsay
>ok, but expert chefs from Europe typically agree that Chinese cuisine rivals French classics
>NOPE CHINESE CUISINE SUCKS
>>
>>8581929
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_restaurants_owned_or_operated_by_Gordon_Ramsay

Wow, look all those Michelin stars BurGR won. The dude has franchises all over Las Vegas, they're like Guy Ferrari or Trump joints, he just slaps his name on them to get extra income flow. Doesn't mean he's in there cooking burgers.
>>
>>8580100
>Ramsay is fantastic at cooking traditional French food (that's how he was trained, after all), and of course British food.
>But he's pretty cringeworthy once he gets outside of that zone.

This. Chefs get training in pretty specific methods, and that's usually French cuisine. The only real exceptions are people whose specialties are in other countries' foods, like Italian or Japanese. If you catch anyone outside of their specialty, they're going to be kind of clueless. It would be like expecting a carpenter to be a master welder.

There's nothing wrong with disregarding recipes from people out of their depth, whether its Gordon Ramsey making enchiladas, or Jiro making risotto.
>>
>>8582242
I accept this. The problem is not that Ramsey only has one region of specialty; the problem is that he genuinely believes he's well-versed across a range of tastes. He can't even grasp most of the flavors of London, versatility is his weakness.

I personally think he's better at managing than he is at cooking. I would not challenge him at cooking in his area of expertise, but I don't think of him as someone with a wide range of knowledge of techniques.
>>
>>8582231

while that is a direct example of him owning a burger restaurant, he has also put burgers on the menu at many of his other restaurants, including some of the earliest.

you're a dingus. people who make it through the crucible of the hotel and restaurant industry in western countries know how to make fucking burgers. they're as popular in britain as america.
>>
I use dried they have more flavor i think most of the cucks on here only know what honey boo bos skettie tastes like besides a few others
>>
>>8577289
Im a sous chef i make $125k a year... The fuck you talking about
>>
>>8577138
> unitaskers are bad

Unitaskers are stupid for non-pro. Waste of money and cluttering your kitchen. If you use it less often than once a month, (or for seasonal tools, use it to produce less than 10 pounds of the product per season) you've wasted money and room in your kitchen.

If you use your unitasker daily, you're using it right.

> fresh herbs are a must

Fresh herbs are superior. But don't give up on a dish if all you can get is dried. It's an inferior substitute, but hey, it works.
>>
>>8583377
Not everybody lives in tiny rat hole.
>>
>>8583390

or can't afford servants to find that one specific tool among 5000 others. No matter how neatly distributed. Or do you run an electronic catalogue of every utensil location?

'cause I have only two drawers of various utensils, very few of them single-application and it's still a waste of time looking for the right one. I'm trying to imagine dealing with 20 times as much, distributed all over a big kitchen.
>>
>>8580176

he bowled straight in and called them manlets. absolutely based.
>>
>>8583377
>It's an inferior substitute
Then why does Gordon say it's fine?
>>
>>8579665

>chip butty butterer spends 12+ seasons teaching ameriblubbers how to cook

Seriously how bad is american 'cuisine'?
>>
>>8583323
dim sum is also crazy popular in London, yet he fucking sucks at making it. what's your point?

>>8583423
>"hey you wankers I'm gonna show you all up!"
>proceeds to get his shit stomped at service
>"well now that service is over I'm gonna show you a dish that you'll make a special on your menu!"
>5/10

He's like a walking punchline.
>>
>>8583494

>dim sum is also crazy popular in London

it's not the same as burgers dude. burgers are on almost every pub and bar menu and in every hotel.
>>
>>8583506
every pub also sells beer, are you dead certain he's a master brewer?

in any case someone already said he uses bread crumbs in his burgers. That's suitable evidence that he does not know what he's doing.
>>
>>8583520

his profession does not broadly encompass the making of beverages, it encompasses the making of food.

the point is that he has been making burgers for a very long time, so the fact that you have been making them for a long time does not make you more qualified. why was the process of you accepting this point so very painful.
>>
>>8583525
I'm not even 20 years of burger guy.

I don't know what your point here even is. You have no evidence of how long he's been making burgers. You have nothing to suggest that his burgers are a major selling point. There's zero fucking evidence that Ramsay can make a better burger than someone who's sat down with a stove, the internet, and portions for three burgers and practiced for an hour to make a burger that's as good as the mom and pop grill down the street. And considering his track record for fucking up many of London's most common foods, it would not surprise me at all if a burger was beyond him.
>>
>>8583536

>You have no evidence of how long he's been making burgers.

i actually do have evidence that it's been at least 20 years.

>You have nothing to suggest that his burgers are a major selling point.

it doesn't matter, that's not the point.

>There's zero fucking evidence that Ramsay can make a better burger than someone who's sat down with a stove, the internet, and portions for three burgers and practiced for an hour to make a burger that's as good as the mom and pop grill down the street.

are you fucking kidding me?
>>
File: 1453780527266.png (209KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453780527266.png
209KB, 500x500px
>>8583536
>There's zero fucking evidence that Ramsay can make a better burger than someone who's sat down with a stove, the internet, and portions for three burgers and practiced for an hour
>>
>>8583541
>I do have evidence
then present it. conjecture is not evidence.

>that's not the point
if burgers aren't important to him, then why would you expect him to be good at making them regardless of how long he's been stuffing bread crumbs into shit meat? I've been wanking for 16 years, does that make me a masterbator?

>are you fucking kidding me
great argument Aristotle
>>
>>8583547

>then present it. conjecture is not evidence.

it is not conjecture. i have eaten at gordon ramsay restaurants since the mid nineties. he is a restaurateur, they make burgers.

>if burgers aren't important to him, then why would you expect him to be good at making them regardless of how long he's been stuffing bread crumbs into shit meat? I've been wanking for 16 years, does that make me a masterbator?

is that what the argument was about? we weren't comparing gordon ramsay to a professional specialising in burgers, we were comparing him to jonny 'i've been making burgers my whole life!' jobsworth who thinks the compounded experience of an entire life in the professional kitchen and hospitality industry in general doesn't count for anything.

>great argument Aristotle

i think my argument has been quite clearly made and you've stepped around it so much you clearly don't have anything with which to contradict it.

look, you faggots need some perspective. nothing a career restaurateur and celebrity chefs make is going to be an ideally representative thing. they edit and restructure things to improve their demographic appeal and scalability. the recipes and techniques in gordon ramsay's tv shows and books are not the same as in his restaurants, and there is also a distinction between his different 'tiers' of restaurants. there is a reason he feels comfortable telling how to make 'my aromatic fried rice' but he is not actually opening a chinese restaurant. the standards are different.

while his burger recipes in his books might be adulterated/overworked, they are not necessarily representative of his favoured method. they're made to be foolproof. and he has been making burgers for a very long time, so whatever you think of his technique, it's got nothing to do with lack of experience.

this is coming from someone who hates the bloke by the way.
>>
>>8583577
>his recipes aren't made to be good, they're made to be easy
so what good is he as a teacher
>>
>>8583603

they're made to be a compromise. they're like catering level recipes, not fine dining. and as much as i hate the guy i think there is useful information in his tv shows, he does a better job of simplifying knife technique and stuff than jamie does
>>
Don't you just have to squash garlic to make its skin more or less just fall off by itself?
>>
>>8583619

Correct.
>>
File: 213848.jpg (790KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
213848.jpg
790KB, 2000x1400px
>>8580097
Agree.
Dried oregano however goes well on a grilled porkchop or on top of a pizza while the cheese is still hot.
>>
>>8580659
You need to stop posting because you couldn't be any more incorrect than you are being now.
>>
>>8580097
>literally
what's it like having defective taste buds? cut back on spicy food senpai
>>
>>8580097
you're wrong about the oregano
>>
>>8577138
>/ck/ says fresh herbs are a must
/ck/ never said that. Some herbs are better fresh (like dill or rosemary). Some are completely useless when dried (like cilantro or basil). Some are actually better dried(like oregano).
>>
>>8580637
Ortolan is amazing. Such a neat tradition
>>
>>8580307
dog is actually pretty tasty
>>
>>8585217

This is someone that knows herbs. Listen to him.
>>
File: burgr.jpg (142KB, 1600x590px) Image search: [Google]
burgr.jpg
142KB, 1600x590px
>>8580785
Burgr in Vegas you fucking twat, I literally ate there two days ago.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.