[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently read an article on CNN that Jews have been stifling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I recently read an article on CNN that Jews have been stifling American cuisine by influencing the market to promote low quality garbage.

Fast food, junk food, high carb diets.

Do you think there is any validity to this? Without the influence of the Jew, do you think American? cuisine would be more distinct, and how would you imagine it?

I wonder what might have been, and how our culture/cuisine would separate itself from the rest of the Anglo world.
>>
>>8573045
Find your roots and don't let go
>>
>>8573045
Make like a red light and stop.
>>
>>8573045
I'm thankful I'm not this fucking stupid
>>
>>8573045
Swim to the bottom of a lake and take a deep breath.
>>
>Without the influence of the Jew, do you think American?
Are you roleplaying as Borat?
>>
I KNEW IT
IT WAS THE JEWS ALL ALONG
>>
File: england chow.jpg (70KB, 500x359px)
england chow.jpg
70KB, 500x359px
>how our culture/cuisine would separate itself from the rest of the Anglo world
>implying it's not our Eternal Anglo heritage that compels us to eat bland garbage
>>
Go home, /pol/, you're drunk.

But really, though - adding sugar, salt, and fat to things is: 1)cheap and 2)addictive. The food industry makes money by selling you water and air. Soda pop is sugar water. Most snack foods are salty, fatty air.
>>
>it was d4 j005
>>
>>8573241
>>8573264
*gives gold*
>>
Guys this isn't a /pol/ thread.

i'm genuinely curious what American cuisine would be like without insidious influence.
>>
>>8573215
Thisthisthis
The Brits is also where the US has the cavalier attitude in food labeling from.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.