[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches. Can be served toasted.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: peanutbutter.jpg (128KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
peanutbutter.jpg
128KB, 500x375px
Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches. Can be served toasted.

Is this the top food of 2017?
>>
>>8572768
No, but this is the top shitpost of 2017
>>
>>8572768
That looks like a (superior) fluffernutter
>>
>>8572780
Peanut butter and cheese is the sophisticated mans fluffernutter.

Fluffernutters are for 4-8 year olds. PB&C (toasted) are for 21-45 year olds.
>>
I've been making grilled peanut butter and cheese sandwiches since I was a kid. It was one of my standard after school snacks. Add some sliced pickles to it and your golden.
>>
I could see cream cheese working. basically a peanutbutter cheesecake sandwich
>>
>>8572768
God I hate Americans
>>
>>8572857
OBSESSION
>>
>>8572768
No, the flavor combination doesn't work. PB and cheese are both very savory, and they just kind of meld together into this bland, not very good concoction.

You're better off with pbj, PB and bananas, PB and apples - basically anything else but OP's loser of a combination.
>>
>>8572795
>Peanut butter and cheese is the sophisticated mans fluffernutter.

That's a high bar you're setting, anon.
>>
>>8572857
Then why do you spend so much time thinking about them?
>>
>>8572768
This is what my grandfather with Alzheimer's would eat daily. How does it feel to have the same tastes as an 85 year old man with dementia?
>>
>>8572951
It's a kind of morbid curiosity, like slowing down to see the result of a particularly bad car crash.
>>
>>8572949
You're a sugar addicted degenerate. PB& Pickles or PB&Cheese (plus pickles) is a patrician sandwich.
>>
>>8573133
Nice job on showing no respect to your own grandfather. Disgusting.
>>
>>8573143
That says more about you than the wreck you're watching.
>>
>>8572768
Fucking fuck off right now.
>>
>>8573424
why so hostile pleb
>>
>>8572930
OBESEION
>>
>>8572768
What kind of cheese? Picture looks like cream cheese but you never know.
>>
>>8572857
If it makes you feel any better the rest of the world isn't a fucking tiny blip on our radar.
>>
File: 1485734287419.gif (359KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485734287419.gif
359KB, 240x200px
>>
>>8573133
Forgetting what that trash tastes like is a blessing
>>
>>8573525
pic related

picture is cream cheese but that's because it was all I could find
>>
Peanut butter solo sandwich with fritos on the side is best combination
>>
>>8573156
No, it's called the flavors don't work together. At all. I don't care for pickles but I've heard of PB and pickles for a long time - that's an old combination that works, surprisingly. A friend's dad growing up would make them all the time, we thought it was weird. He'd also eat PB sandwiches with tomato soup.

Cheese doesn't work with PB, and you're the only one here who thinks it's good. Which is fine, but don't act all high and mighty mature adult on a fucking Slovenian pottery forum.

Also if you don't like apples you're pretty sad.
>>
>>8573742
>and you're the only one here who thinks it's good

That post wasn't even me. So there's at least more than one person here you tard.
>>
>>8572851
I didn't see this post earlier, I guess cream cheese would work. Sounds alright actually. But cheeses like cheddar don't work with PB.
>>
>>8573748
My mistake then, both of you anons had similar posting styles in defense of your sandwiches.
>>
>>8573755
>But cheeses like cheddar don't work with PB.

IMHO cheddar and PB is a great combination.
>>
File: 1484807232344.jpg (111KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484807232344.jpg
111KB, 720x720px
>>8573530

I'm pretty glad about that actually. Means less retards immigrating to my country.
>>
>>8573811

Speaking of retards, don't you mean "fewer" as opposed to "less"?
>>
>>8573817
He's scared the immigrants will write and speak better english than he does.
>>
>>8573742
Fact: More than one person here likes peanut butter and cheese together.
Fact: There's recipes using that combination in sandwiches around the world.
Fact: You're opinion is not fact. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it true.
Fact: I never said I didn't like apples.
Fact: I eat at least one apple every day, usually 2.
Fact: It's my opinion that you are a little weaselly faggot who should GTFO since you can't get on board the PB&Cheeese Train.
>>
>>8572949
Growing up, my family made sandwiches with peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk.

Me, I prefer that, with waffles instead of bread.
>>
needs yellow mustard and sweet pickles
>>
>>8573880
When did I ever state my opinion was fact? Don't think I did. If the way I express my opinion on an anonymous board pisses you off that much, then fuck off to 9gag or something.

I even acquiesced and said cream cheese and PB might be good, I'll try it sometime. Continue making lists of stuff to complain about.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.