[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here make their Nacho cheese dip or similar themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1474691068995.jpg (264KB, 1457x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1474691068995.jpg
264KB, 1457x1128px
Does anyone here make their Nacho cheese dip or similar themselves and if yes how do you go about it?
>>
>fill pot with milk
>Heat up
>Add package of American cheese and pickled jalapenos
>Stir and done
>>
REAL nachos are made with that neon stuff. I say "stuff " because thats the only way to describe it.
>>
>>8572443
nah
>>
>>8572443
first I roast two or three jalapenos and peel the black skin off. and get rid of the seed. chop them up
then I put a bit of butter in a pot and sweat some chopped onions add the jalapenos and some cumin. cook for a couple minutes
add some milk and heat it up some. when it's hot enough to melt the cheese turn your burner to low or medium low and start adding white american cheese a few slices at a time and stir. keep adding cheese and more milk if needed.
I finish mine with a little cilantro, not much but enough to barely taste it
just don't add to much milk or you might have to use a corn starch slurry. but add the amount to give your the texture your looking for
this is great on quesadillas, omelets, tacos too. remember to squirt some lime juice on your goods to maximize that meximarican flavor
>>
>brown onions & minced meat
>keep flattening it with a fork until the meat is all browned tiny little bits
>add milk, heat it up, mix in herbs of choice
>grate cheddar in it until desired consistency is achieved
>>
>>8572443

milk
cheddar
monteray jack
sodium citrate

sous vide until melted.
blitz in a blender with pickled jalapeno.
>>
Only way to do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxhI4I5kq8
>>
>>8573084
This is the full recipe

https://youtu.be/q6KAVzPb_yQ
>>
>>8573157
The oblivion soundtrack was a necessary addition i suppose
>>
>>8572443

Melted velveeta and rotel is legit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.