[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I was going to make a pizza using anchovies from a tin, should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: AnchovySauce2.jpg (1MB, 1931x2448px) Image search: [Google]
AnchovySauce2.jpg
1MB, 1931x2448px
If I was going to make a pizza using anchovies from a tin, should I bake the anchovies in with the pizza or put them on toward the end of the cooking time?
>>
Doesn't matter. They're ready to eat from the can, even cold. I'd just put them on before throwing them in the oven. If you're autistic about it, put them on 5 minutes before the pizza is done.
>>
>>8571850
I just wanted to make sure putting them in too early wouldn't dry them in a bad way or some shit. Thanks.
>>
>>8571858
Ideally I'd want them dry, but I know some people that put anchovies on afterwards. Nothing wrong with either honestly. You do you, man.
>>
>>8571840
I like to chop them up and sprinkle them on top before baking. That way, they can cook faster and melt into the pizza, whereas whole fillets don't have time to reach their peak flavor, since pizza requires such a short cook time. Also, you get a better spread by chopping them, so you get some in every bite.
>>
Put them on just before eating, so the fish are still cold. That's the best on a mushroom and olive pizza, mang
>>
Chop them up and blend them in the pizza sauce before you cheese it
>>
>>8571840
I put them on before I cook the pizza. They get all melty and nice.
>>
>>8571840
RINSE THEM before you use them

trust
>>
Rinse them, chop them & put with sauce layer
>>
Thanks for all the suggestions.
>>
Dude put them on before. Its like crispy salty fishbacon its the fucking BOMB
>>
I'd bake them with the pizza. I never had anchovies myself but I work at a pizza place and the other night someone wanted anchovies on the pizza and it came out smelling like McDonalds french fries. Would've ate a slice then and there if it wasn't for a customer
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.