[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is going to be here in 15 minutes. What the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 20170212_212338.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20170212_212338.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
My girlfriend is going to be here in 15 minutes. What the hell do I do?!?
>>
>>8571127

shut the fuck up
>>
if she's a decent person she'll be touched that you tried
>>
>>8571127
Roll it up then cut into cute little bite sized pizza rolls.
>>
Ejaculate on it
>>
Looks like you might be able to cut 4 or so modestly sized slices from the intact portions of the pizza. Put two on each of two plates, and tell her it's the first course. Then phone Domino's for a delivery pizza for the rest of the meal.

Or mix it in a blender for about 20 seconds, and serve it as a "reconstructed pizza", the post-post-modernist successor to deconstructing dishes.
>>
>>8571127
you kneed to work your dough some more. get it?
>>
If she's with (you) she doesn't have taste anyway
>>
>>8571168
FUCKING GET IT?
>>
>>8571127
Insert the anal beads to start with
>>
>>8571168
>>8571186
>>
>>8571127
Insert the wires and attempt a resurrection
>>
>>8571127
Calzone
>>
She dumped me #bummer
>>
>>8571127
show her that retarded pizza for a good laugh. If you guys can't share a laugh over it then you aren't in a relationship.
>>
>>8571292
Should have ejaculated on it like I told you dummy
>>
ARE WE REALLY NOT GONNA FUCKING ADDRESS THE ANAL BEADS!?!
>>
>>8571329
what are you, twelve?
>>
File: Sad_Reeeee.png (665KB, 905x468px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Reeeee.png
665KB, 905x468px
>>8571336
>>
>>8571127
burn it and order out. when she gets there and asks what happened, tell her you got distracted because you wanted everything to be perfect when she got here and hope she doesn't mind. then give her a gentle kiss
>>
>>8571292

even after she saw the sex beads? bummer indeed
>>
>>8571228
This guy could of saved you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.