[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that one friend who has to talk about how he doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

>that one friend who has to talk about how he doesn't like ketchup every time ketchup is brought up
>>
>>8566732
I don't like ketchup.
>>
learn how to green text
>>
>>8566732
whats even worse is when your invited to a cookout of said friend and they don't have any ketchup and I then I gotta look in my glove box to see if I have any stashed
>>
how often do you talk about ketchup?
>>
> Hunts ketchup
>>
ketchup is the official manchild sauce
>>
File: disheartened anger.gif (498KB, 400x192px) Image search: [Google]
disheartened anger.gif
498KB, 400x192px
>>8566732
No problems with ketchup.

Just make sure that it isn't the ONLY condiment you put on your hot dog and we're cool.
>>
>>8566897

I can understand your frustration there. I don't like ketchup, I don't eat ketchup, but I always make sure I have a bottle not past the expiration date in case someone comes over. They won't find mayo in my fridge, but there's always ketchup.
>>
>>8567201
>I care what other people eat

You sound like a great person to be around
>>
File: Rohan smug levels.jpg (19KB, 398x370px) Image search: [Google]
Rohan smug levels.jpg
19KB, 398x370px
>>8567218
Ketchup-topper on hot dogs, steak and meatloaf detected
>>
>>8567228

No shit. Hamburgers are the only acceptable use for ketchup.
>>
>that obese kissless virgin NEET who thinks he's better than other people because of his eating habits
>>
I'm that guy OP
Only way I eat ketchup is when it's baked onto a meatloaf
>>
>>8566732
Ketchup is for retards and children under 6 or under.

Mustard is the superior condiment in every situation. And in the case of french fries and scrambled eggs, it's always best to consume as is.

I actually feel very strongly about this issue, OP.
>>
>>8567268
>hot dog with mustard
>pretty good
>hot dog with mustard and ketchup
>even better
cool if you like mustard more but what does that really mean when you can have both?
>>
>>8567272

But it's not better.
>>
>>8567272
Arguing with the autists is bad for your health. I suggest against it
>>
>>8567272
That's like saying
>coffee
>pretty good
>coffee with 8 sugars
>even better
>>
>>8567287
except that it's extremely normal and popular to like both ketchup and mustard on hot dogs.
>>
>>8567292

And lots of people worship Allah. Doesn't make it right.
>>
>>8566732
id like to solve the puzzle.

>what is /ck/?
>>
>>8567292
ketchup is for amerifats who think sugar = flavor

it also taints the taste of the mustard.
>>
>>8566732
can you drink a bottle of ketchup?
>>
>>8566732
Funny. I don't know anyone who uses ketchup as anything more than a sauce for fries.
>>
File: homecuckedmeal.jpg (145KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
homecuckedmeal.jpg
145KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>8567339
>remember doing this as a kid
>remember it not being that bad
I wonder if I had shitty taste or if there's something to this, but I don't want to waste the spaghetti or the ketchup to find out.
>>
>>8567339
>>8567399
i never understood how this became a thing when ragu is cheaper by the ounce.
>>
>>8567421
is it really?

it's also the shittiest pasta sauce but at least it's actually pasta sauce and not ketchup
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.