[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SANGA WARS Which Sausage is best? For me it's the Pork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Pork-Sword.jpg (157KB, 1599x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Pork-Sword.jpg
157KB, 1599x1066px
SANGA WARS

Which Sausage is best?

For me it's the Pork Sausage, the best meat encapsulated by intestine.
>>
>>8565063
I feel sad that you think a plain pork sausage is "the best".

Sausages are awesome because you can stuff all kinds of different meats and flavors into them. My personal favorite is chicken, spinach, and feta cheese in a pig intestine.
>>
File: IMG_1231.jpg (429KB, 3000x2148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1231.jpg
429KB, 3000x2148px
Scottish faggots. The best sausage in the history of sausage, and second only to Freddy Mercury in the history of faggots.
>>
>>8565068
>sausages
>chicken

>flavor
Ah you're an American. That explains the stupidity.
>>
>>8565070
I don't know what meme you are trying to force in all those threads but it isn't funny, or factual.
>>
>>8565096
the flavor in a sausage comes mostly from what herbs and seasonings you put in the mix.

I'm on a chicken kick right now because I live a block away from a pork slaughterhouse, so pork is crazy cheap in my town. I'm actually fucking bored with it now. As I stuff my own sausages, I have the freedom to try different things. I still use a little pork fat when I make the chicken sausages, because chicken is entirely too lean. Besides, my chicken has a ton of flavor. I raise them in my back yard, and they mostly feed wild, with some feed supplemented in the winter for the few that don't get slaughtered in the fall.
>>
>>8565103

It's not a fucking meme! God dammit they are fucking delicious! Greasy fatty salty pork sausage meatballs that just happen to be called faggots! even if they weren't called faggots, it would change nothing.
>>
>>8565113
It's just confusing to call them faggots. Since all Scots are faggots, we assume you're making cannibalism jokes.
>>
>>8565130
nah, that's the British.
>>
>>8565070
These are lovely
Currently loving boar with sage, thyme, and pepper.
>>
>>8566387
>breakfast sausage of sage, thyme and pepper

That's essentially an amerifat traditional breakfast sausage but with the addition of ginger and a tiny bit of nutmeg.

t. Make my own, fuck the mass produced chemical factory product.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.