[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the saddest thing you've ever tried to convince yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: LHR4ANm.jpg (14KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
LHR4ANm.jpg
14KB, 480x270px
whats the saddest thing you've ever tried to convince yourself was a meal, /ck/?
i'll start with a couple:
>dorito grilled cheese n chicken sandwiches
>quorn cocktail sausages, crisps, yogurt and strawberry nesquik
>cereal and crisps
>half a cheesecake, red velvet biscuits and apple juice
>crackers with butter on them and grape soda
>pringles and yogurt
>spicy cheetos dipped in biscuit spread

pic related, obviously
>>
>>8562730
I live off instant ramen and tomato sauce sandwiches because I'm too autistic to go to the common room and cook because I'd have to see people. I pour the water from the ramen out my window.

I come here to look at nice looking food and pretend I don't hate my life
>>
>rice with salt
>pasta with cheese and sandwich ham put in the microwave until the cheese melts

>>8562750
Dude come on now that isn't good for your body. When you eat meat you absorb the strength of the animal and it makes you stronger. Tomorrow you are going to pick up some chicken breasts, rice and curry sauce. You can't go wrong with that.
>>
>>8562730
Half a box of wine and a COPS marathon...
>>
>>8562730
a cold tortilla with two slices of cheese and a slice of ham
>>
File: 0555_-_sCpdyB0.jpg (5KB, 226x251px) Image search: [Google]
0555_-_sCpdyB0.jpg
5KB, 226x251px
>>8562730
Raw cabbage dipped in low fat yogurt. I was obese as a teen
>>
I eat baked beans out of the can at least 4 times a week
>>
>>8562730
what the FUCK is a 'crisp'?
>>
>>8562730
1.Stale bread with American cheese and mustard

2.Protein shakes
>>
>>8562730
A can of beans (I wanted to make rice and beans but gave up halfway through), and half a fifth of gin. Ate the beans right out of a frying pan while watching some anime I can't remember.
>>
I slice a green onion in my chicken ramen so i feel like its a 10$ soupe.
>>
>>8562885

If you heat the beans up, it's a proper meal.
>>
File: BxwOwY0CQAALtx8.jpg (31KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
BxwOwY0CQAALtx8.jpg
31KB, 600x428px
>takis or doritos inside a tortilla
>Chipotle mayo with bread
>Croutons with ranch
>Crushed tostadas with hot sauce
>Corn with mayo
>Made cheap spaghetti, added tuna, awful.
>>
>>8562730
my cat
>>
half the week in high school the only thing I had to eat at lunch was a box of Popeye Sticks
>>
Bread with barbeque sauce
>>
All dressed crispers with cheddar cheese melted on top.

All dressed crispers nachos.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.