[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who else in the Northeast had pizza delivered last night to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sausage and peppers pizza.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
sausage and peppers pizza.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So who else in the Northeast had pizza delivered last night to wait out the wind and snow?

Domino's was my only option. It arrived two hours late and was cold. And gross.
>>
>>8560918

If it makes you feel better, it would have been gross if it arrived hot and fresh!
>>
>>8560918
That's what you get for dragging a poor delivery guy out in the snow
>>
>>8560938

I'm sure he'd rather be making no money instead of getting huge tips.
>>
>>8560938
>>8560943

I did tip $10 on a $20 order so I think I did right by him.
>>
That's some pretty strange-looking pepperoni.
>>
>>8560918
>ordering a pizza during shitty weather
>complains when his pizza arrives late
What did you expect
>>
>>8560965
That's nice of you
Oddly enough when I worked as a delivery guy I'd get the worst tips on rainy days. And the most amount of deliveries of course.
>>
>>8560918

5-10 min at 350F and you're good to go.
>>
>on /ck/
>has no food to cook himself
>>
>>8561553

Hey now. Sometimes you just don't feel like cooking.
>>
>>8560918
>Orders Domino's
>Complains about quality
Kek
>>
>>8560918
Dominos does sliced sausage? Since when?
>>
>>8560918
that looks awful even by domino's standards

pan with feta cheese, red peppers, and garlic parmesan sauce is the only acceptable pizza from domino's, I prefer that one pizza over anything from the other major chains but everything else from dominos is firmly at the bottom of the list imo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.