[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here watch Hellthy Junk Food? These guys are basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Anybody here watch Hellthy Junk Food? These guys are basically /ck/ in a YouTube channel. They make shit from fast food places at home. I actually tried their Panda Express orange chicken recipe and it was fucking great.
>>
>>8558361
That chick used to be kind of hot, but since she got the ring she's been sliding. Still can't see what she finds attractive about that zip though.
>>
>>8558449
Love knows no bounds, anon
>>
>>8558449
She's not really attractive to me, but it does seem like she puts up with alot of bullshit when JP has his friends as guests
>>
>>8558472
I like her smile, and she was only slightly chunky. Like early Rachel Ray, not really beautiful but would like to screw.
>>
>>8558361
I dunno why but they always give me the air of cuckolding. JP probably into that shit
>>
File: 1484228737921.jpg (149KB, 861x534px) Image search: [Google]
1484228737921.jpg
149KB, 861x534px
>>8558361
YELLOWED
>>
>>8558449
>since she got the ring she's been sliding
You do know all women do that, right?
Pretty much the second they're engaged they let themselves get fat and generally stop maintaining the only appealing part of them: Looks
>>
>>8558588
I'm sure JP would let goolia peg you anon
>>
>>8558700
Not all, just the vast majority, well are we breaking it down by race, because all Whites and Mexicans do.
>>
You have to go back.
>>
>>8558523
I dont. Looks like that one snaggletooth scrapes durig a blowjob.

Besides that, the channel is better without her. JP is the real mastermind of the channel. She's just a glorified supporting role.
>>
>>8558361
>>8558692
where do these asians pick up all the white women at?
>>
>>8560068
Nah she definitely knows her shit I'll give her that.
>>
>>8560080
At school
>>
>>8560080
Anime cons duh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.