[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>food service >employee instructs customer on what they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 111.jpg (53KB, 1165x742px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
53KB, 1165x742px
>food service
>employee instructs customer on what they should do to make their job easier
>example:"tell me you have a coupon before you order"

I never understood why anyone does this. The customer does not work there 8 hours a day, and they certainly won't have the opportunity to make their specific job any easier.

I just feel embarrassed at the passive aggressive attempt to communicate their misery.
>>
Tell them to fuck off
>>
I'm more frustrated that we can't communicate openly and take it out on one another.

>go through chickfila drive thru with my card for a free sandwich
>hand the guy the card at the payment counter
>"oh you should have told me at the beginning because now I have to reenter it"

what am I supposed to do with this information? every white girl before this blk dude didn't even mention it.
>>
>>8553446

Pretty sure what he meant was "stop being black."
>>
>tfw when you're so autistic that you can't bear for customer service interactions to deviate from the script you mentally practice in order to obtain your tendies
>>
>>8553588

Yes, congratulations on another fine tendies post. We all look forward to your next post about tendies and being autistic.
>>
>>8553611
I dunno, not being able to handle small changes, particularly when to do with social interactions, seems legitimately autistic to me
>>
>>8553614
It's a matter of being justly aggrivated after someone is being passive aggressive.
It's rude and unnecessary.
>>
>>8553650

You consider such a minor thing to be "justly aggravating"?
>>
>>8553650
They're asking you so that the transaction goes more smoothly, this benefits you too
>>
>>8553397
Depends, I have a fair few years of hospitality under my belt and give advice to the front of house when tis obvious they don't have a clue.
>>
At the gyro restaurant near me having a coupon signals them to put less meat on your gyro.

The owner gets really pissed off if you dont tell him ahead of time so he can holler "coupon" to
whoevers preparing the gyro.
>>
>>8553397
My man, you gotta learn to banter with the lesser-thans. It's an essential to being alpha. Their job is boring repetitive shit, use it as a free opportunity to be personable and test your charisma.

Or be such a negative sack of shit that wage monkeys actually think they can look down on any aspect of your life compared to their and take out their pent up poor-rage on you.
>>
>>8553672
are you for real? ahahaha what a fucking jew
>>
>>8553653
>>8553658
It's irrelevant considering the transaction needs to be "re-entered" at that point in time.
A more polite way would be saying; "Sorry for the wait, I have to re-enter it if we're using a coupon." Instead, he berated the customer and showed annoyance at having to go 'out of his way'; "[You] should have told me at the beginning, because now [I] have to reenter it", just because the customer didn't know they needed to mention the coupon before ordering.
Would you justify showing frustration towards a customer for other insignificant accidents? They forget to ask for sauce and you say "You should have told me at the beginning, now I have to go get more sauce." How the hell would a customer know that you were low on stock near the register?
But then again general niceties must be too much to expect from people who want to be paid $15 an hr to flip burgers and work a register in my state.
>>
>>8553681
>My man, you gotta learn to banter with the lesser-thans. It's an essential to being alpha. Their job is boring repetitive shit, use it as a free opportunity to be personable and test your charisma.

Hmmm I'll try that out next time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.