[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get nauseous when I eat meat. Why and how to fix. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1483108756156.jpg (178KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483108756156.jpg
178KB, 480x480px
I get nauseous when I eat meat. Why and how to fix. I don't want to go gay (aka vegan). Please help.
>>
>>8553240

How the fuck are we supposed to help? Go see a doctor.
>>
just go vegetarian
>>
>>8553269
I hate eggs and cheese
>>
>>8553299
Kys
>>
>>8553304
Egg how are you posting you have no limbs
>>
>>8553306
Im fertilized bout ready to hatch
>>
>>8553240

>eat meat

That is vague as fuck. Beef? pork? chicken? Goat? any preparation or specific ones? Is it worse or better with specific variations? How long does it take before you start feeling sick, and for how long after? Have you seen a doctor about it?
>>
OP, how about after you eat fish? After you eat poultry? Any swelling or itching after you eat meat?
>>
>>8553313
L-lewd
>>
>>8553315
>>8553317
It's all meats even fish. No itching so I don't think it's allergies. I've gone to a doctor but he didn't find anything. I get stomach pains though.
>>
>>8553337
you might have an intolerance to eggs

that's kind of how it starts

try not eating eggs for a few days and see if it clears up
>>
>>8553377
I don't eat eggs dude. See >>8553299
>>
>>8553384
That's most likely the issue then, you should try eating eggs and see if it clears up the meat issue
>>
>>8553392
Are you retarded
>>
>>8553400
No I am not, why do you ask?
>>
Could you be pregnant?
>>
>>8553410
Why would eating eggs clear up the meat issue
>>
>>8553415
It's important to have a good egg to meat ratio in your body, otherwise it all gets out of whack
>>
>>8553413
I am neither roastie nor homosex
>>
>>8553425
You're a big egg
>>
>>8553240
Try to eat lean meats like chicken and fish in small amounts. Try to mix the meat with something else like pasta.
>>
Does this happen to anyone else in your family?

How old are you and when did this start happening?
>>
>>8553337
I've heard from a veg(etari?)an friend that her body can't really process meats anymore, so she couldn't really go back to an omnivorous diet if she wanted to. I tried to find some literature that supports this but didn't have any luck. Still, has this been your lifelong experience with meats or something recent?
>>
>>8553240
Try chicken, fish or ground beef
>>
>>8553978
>so she couldn't really go back to an omnivorous diet if she wanted to

That's not possible. Sure, if she suddenly gorged on meat she might end up sick. But she could certainly introduce it to her diet slowly and be perfectly OK.

It's a matter of what bacteria you have in your GI tract. If you don't eat certain foods for a long time then you lose the bacteria which break down those foods. But that's not a permanent condition, it's easily addressed by slowly introducing the food to one's diet, and consuming probiotics (for example, yogurt).
>>
try cooking it
>>
>>8553918
No, I'm 27 and it' been going on for a couple of years.

>>8553978
Not relevant, and what >>8554081says is true.

>>8553874
It's just as bad with lean meats. Hiding it in carbs doesn't help because the nausea happens when it gets digested.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.