[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do you guys go for finding recipes? books? Internet? experimentation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: giphy-2.gif (888KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-2.gif
888KB, 300x169px
where do you guys go for finding recipes? books? Internet? experimentation? hand scribed from the mountains?
>>
For me, it's the Mchicken.

Take a McChicken and eat it.

Real simple recipe.
>>
Books and myself

For base like meringues or shit like that internet is enough but for more diffcult recipe try and buy books
>>
>>8552872
What I like to do is watch cooking shows on jewtube until I see a dish that might be good, then google recipes.
>>
>>8552872
>books? Internet? experimentation?
All of those.

I get inspired to make a given dish, then I research how to make it. Then it's a matter of wading throught he bullshit until you find a real recipe.

I have learned a lot from watching cooks on youtube. Even if they aren't literally explaining the cooking process or if the video is in a foreign language you can still learn a lot from simply paying attention to what the cooks are doing.
>>
my newest ones i got: from anthony bourdains shows. i watched all his asian episodes and lifted all the interesting dishes there. got quite a few that way
>>
>>8552872

Foodwishes is the best
>>
>>8552872
A bit of this, a bit of that.
Most websites and YouTube channels for that matter are absolute shit and care more about making the food look the best it can possibly be using expensive hard to get ingredients and tools because most people won't make the recipe they just want to watch the video
And if you look for easy recipes you are either going to find microwave hotdogs with cheese for college students or something that takes two hours to make because that's the kind of thing people want
>>
>>8552872
If it's baking I use my books or trusted chefs that I follow online

If cooking I make my own recipe I find base r files and change them to my liking most of the time I'll see an idea for a meal and make it without a recipe unless it's something I've never heard of

I feel it's important in cooking to change things up for your taste I mean you are cooking for you after all
>>
>>8552872
I either make easy/simple stuff, stuff my mom made, or stuff I find on youtube that sounds good. For a while I've been wanting to try Kompot, from a LifeofBoris video.
>>
>>8554904
Other than one exception, once I got some egg flower soup mix, tried it, tasted fucking good, and decided to look up how to make some from scratch.
>>
Recipes are like, Pokemon and shit man.
And I'm like, the fucking OG Poke dank as mother fucking Master.
I'm out there, erry day, catching my Recipe-o-Mons with these fucked up technologically advanced balls straight outta space n shit.
Then these side bitches come along and want to jock me and I aint got no fuckin' time for that, I got to catch 'em all n shit.
Fucking do battling and shit with Gordon god damn mother fucking Ramsey in a battle gym stadium arena for some plastic bling ass badges so I can go battle 4 other elite ass niggas so I can get some ultra mega master technologically advanced space shit ball to obtain my ultimate master recipe form bitch ass nigga shit.
>>
>>8554927
kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.