[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In case all of you omnis, vegetarians, and """"""vegans""""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 5845cad31046ab543d25238c.png (54KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5845cad31046ab543d25238c.png
54KB, 1280x1280px
In case all of you omnis, vegetarians, and """"""vegans"""""" forgot, here is your daily reminder.

Veganism is a lifestyle, not a diet.

You can't just have a diet void of animal products and call yourself a vegan. If your lifestyle promotes animal suffrage, enslavement, or murder in any way, you are not a vegan.

>"""""Vegan""""" dog owners
Yeah, not vegan. You're dog probably eats meat.
>""""""Vegan"""""" mothers
Do you breastfeed your child? If so, you aren't vegan.
>"""""""Vegans"""""" who eat organic produce
Manure is an animal product. It doesn't matter if your produce doesn't contain animal products, it was literally grown with cruelty.

If you qualify as """"""vegan"""""""" you should probably just call yourself a vegetarian.
>>
I'm a friendly guy and make fulfilling conversation with almost everyone I meet. But if I find out that someone I'm talking to or someone within a 10 metre radius of me is vegan I'll fucking murder them.
>>
>literal cow shit is an animal product of inherent cruelty
>>
>>8552073
To stir the pot
>Some vegos do feed their dog meat free foods. Don't know if it works, maybe b12 supps
>Breastfeeding is fine, you have consent of the animal
>Implying all produce uses manure
>>
>>8552073
>Animal suffrage
>Promoting voting rights for animals is anti vegan
>>
>>8552073
True vegans neck themselves so they are less of a burden on animal world
>>
Plants create oxygen
Animals create carbon dioxide
Vegans are literally killing the earth
>>
>>8552073
>Do you breastfeed your child? If so, you aren't vegan.

I'm sorry, but isn't one of the vegan arguments against milk that you're stealing from a baby cow? If so, I don't know how you could consider breastfeeding to not be vegan.
>>
>>8552816
>Some vegos do feed their dog meat free foods. Don't know if it works, maybe b12 supps
That is animal cruelty and suffrage.
>>
That's almost as retarded as being vegan is, and is probably why a lot of vegans get their pets taken away for animal abuse. Dogs and cats are obligate carnivores.
>>
>>8552073
Why do you care so much?
>>
>>8552073
Well said. While a vegan diet makes perfect sense for day to day eating if you don't do a fuckton of physical labor on a daily basis the vegan thing extends beyond diet. I'd draw a comparison to the Grateful Dead, a good band that inspired a cult like devotion. If you liked amplified 20th Century music the Dead were a good choice to sidestep the faddishness of mainstream pop charts. But there were many who scheduled their lives around the band's tours, which was not so great an idea. Good band, shitty religion. Same goes for veganism: good diet, shitty religion.
>>
>>8552816
Pretty sure the whacky vegans use (vegan) human shit as crop fertilizer. This is just begging for a public health crisis, like the anti-vaccination movement.

Technically, a dog can survive without meat, but it's not ideal and borderline cruel. Cats on the other hand would die without meat.
>>
>>8553423
you might have an intolerance to eggs

that's kind of how it starts

try not eating eggs for a few days and see if it clears up
>>
Another little triggered drumpfnigger crying about feewings :(

Sad!
>>
Plastic, rubber, paint, glue, etc etc all contain animal products. Agriculture for your precious fruits and vegtables in any format displaces wildlife and hurts animals. Driving a car in any season kills bugs. No one can be a true vegan
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.