[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/ my birthday is in exactly one week. I don't remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: logo.png (152KB, 1215x888px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
152KB, 1215x888px
Hey /ck/ my birthday is in exactly one week. I don't remember the last time I celebrated it but I want to go to a nice restaurant for once. Is Ruth Chris a good option? I like pretty much anything. Also who do I ask to go to dinner with me? No friends
>>
It's fine enough if your level of discernment is, "I like pretty much anything." You'll love it. Take your mom or dad. But not both. Unless you have that kind of relationship with both of them and they're still married. That's getting a little rare now though
>>
If you live in or near a decent sized city, no ruth's chris is over-priced as fuck.
There should be actual non-chain steak houses nearby if you live in or around a decent sized city. You will get at LEAST as good a steak for less, or if you spend the same amount as you would have at Ruth's Chris, it will likely be much better.

t. eats at $30-75 per steak steakhouses once or twice a month for the past ~7 years.
>>
>>8551303
>>8551323
thanks
>>
>>8551284
Rush Limbaugh's favorite restaurant and he's from that swinging, bopping town Cape Girardeau, MO. I think that's probably all you need to know.
>>
>>8551284

Ruth's Chris is the "starter" steak house. It's where you go when you've never been to decent one.

Which is not to say it's not an enjoyable experience. It can be. Overpriced, but it can be.

Be sure to get the asparagus AND the creamed spinach.

For drinks, have them pour you whatever they're calling the "house wine" that night.

It will be a mid-point Cab or Merlot that your virgin palate will, no doubt, find luxurious.

Former Ruth's Chris employee.
>>
>>8551284
>Is Ruth Chris a good option?

It's overpriced for what you get honestly, and that's not to say it's bad food, I'd just rather spend half the money for a local steakhouse I know to be good over Ruth's Chris.

Flemings is better if they have one near you.
>>
Where do you live? I'll go with you sempai
>>
>>8551434
whats the best seller there?
>>
What town are you in Anon?
I'm sure somebody here can suggest a better place to eat
>>
Ruths Chris is overpriced garbage.
If you're going to waste money on a fucking steak, just go to the Keg or something.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.