[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a George Foreman grill for my birthday. Should I be happy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3264.jpg (61KB, 412x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3264.jpg
61KB, 412x500px
I got a George Foreman grill for my birthday. Should I be happy about it or is using one degenerate?

I only want to cook in the most red pilled, non-Jewish way possible.

Thanks for your help guys!

Love,
/pol/
>>
>>8551029
>drain out the grease and flavor from your steak

George Foreman grills are indeed degenerate trash for middle aged soccer moms on a health kick.
>>
>>8551029
Use it as a panini press. cooking anything else on there is really stupid.
>>
George Forman lives in a Texas ranch with a whole gang of white women. What do you think they do there OP?
>>
>>8551058
Cook on george forman grills?
>>
If you actually liked ironed chicken breasts ie /fit/ it's still just okay at it.
>>
>>8551029
Just don't scratch off the teflon. It's ok though. It's kinda nice that you can just turn it on, put something on and not have to baby it. But if you don't think you'll use it, just sell it on craigslist or something.
>>
>>8551029
I use mine for sandwiches. It's great for that. I don't really like it for meat because it mushes it
>>
>>8551029
They're pretty based and can cook up a nice steak or 2 in a hurry.
I had mine for years until teflon was gone and, it turned to shit.
Still a nice gift, especially if you live in an apartment and can't bbq
>>
>>8551103
This. It's really good for a sandwich press. I like pastrami in rye a lot and putting it on there for a few minutes heats I up really nice.
>>
>>8551035

They were pretty well as a normal grill if you just don't close the lid and use the bottom half.
>>
>>8551029

They are fine, just realize what you are losing by draining everything from what you are cooking. I live alone and use mine for quick meals with easy to minimal clean up. Steak, Chicken, and other meats can be made fairly quick; if you don't mind losing some taste with your food they can be really useful.
>>
>>8551029

Pro's:
>Easy to clean
>Cooks stuff relatively fast
>Can cook a decently wide variety of foods/meats
>Does drain fat and excess stuff
>Amazing for small kitchens if you lack a stovetop or the like

Con's:
>A large amount of any flavor can run out the bottom
>If you put seasoning on food it can get stuck to the teflon instead of what you are cooking
>limited amount of options with cooking on them
>Cheap ones can get cold spots really fast or burn out quick
>Once stuff gets stuff stuck on them they can next to impossible to clean

They are good but I wouldn't spend over 25 bucks on one unless it is a multi function one like some are where you can control what drains and such.
>>
>>8551398
Yup i usually put something to stop/brace it right before it touches the meat so it gets the heat from up top. I love my foreman, beats doing a bunch of dishes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.