[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is an art to microwaving that many will never admit exists.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6325.jpg (186KB, 585x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6325.jpg
186KB, 585x780px
There is an art to microwaving that many will never admit exists.
Its a precise mix of old father time & exact power level control that takes years & years to master.
I pride myself on my microwave dishes that i prepair fo my family & friends.
Their smile makes it all worth while.
>>
Cool anon
>>
>>8548665
Amy's burritos are terrible for heating and having them remain in one piece. It isn't you, it is the burrito
>>
>>8548674

>Gluten free
>Falls apart

It's almost as if the gluten has a purpose.
>>
>>8548665
I saw Burrito so I figured this was my thread:

I've got everything to make my perfect burritos except sour cream, which is just unacceptable imo

I've also got all the ingredients to make BLTs which I enjoy but I don't really feel like.

I've drank 2/3rds a bottle of Devil's Cut.

Do I make the BLTs or do I go get sour cream for what I really feel like?

Drive is 600m.
>>
>>8548698
Never mind,

I got the sour cream.

Now this shit thread can die.
>>
>>8548687

No. Gluten was invented by the Illuminati to keep the 99% sedated and destroy our natural link with nature. Same thing with dairy, sodium and meat. Open your mind and stop drinking the kool-aid.
>>
i hate my life
>>
>>8548665
>remove burrito from package
>wrap in tin foil
>cook for whatever temperature and time the package tells you
>open up foil for last few minutes
>>
>>8548775
I put the tin foli wrapped burrito in the microwave and it started trying to time travel i think!
Never again, Anon!
>>
>>8548698
You should drive drunk and die
>>
>>8551048
I drive drunk all the time and the only people I killed was some faggot riding his bike on the street at night
>>
>>8551138
You've only killed one person? I've taken out an old nigger, a lady and her stroller, and some 6 year old spic. Get on my level, faggot.
>>
>>8551144
Im only 20
>>
>>8551144
Was it a CIA nigger?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.