[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cook when the single best food item available is made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 11293-lrgimg.jpg (58KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
11293-lrgimg.jpg
58KB, 620x350px
Why cook when the single best food item available is made in your microwave?
>>
File: 20170126_210953.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_210953.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Because that's dog food. Shut the hell up.
>>
>>8548183
Is this some kind of ruse
>>
Fire. Die. You bad.
>>
File: mexilupa.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mexilupa.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>8548174
Its not "good" food
But it tastes a lot like something you would get at a fast food restaurant as opposed to frozen food.

The best junk food
>>
>>8548174
>not posting ham and cheddar hot pocket
MODS DELET DIS
>>
File: hot_pockets.jpg (81KB, 290x300px) Image search: [Google]
hot_pockets.jpg
81KB, 290x300px
Honestly back in the day, Hot Pockets used to be good and addictive junk food....over the years as the brand has become a mainstay in many homes, they cut back quality drastically

What used to be a decently crispy/flakey crust is not a forever undercooked doughey mess that just tastes like raw dough that they dump seasonings on top of to try and mask it, what used to be a decently packed "sandwich" with fillings that would fall out is now just a bare minimum of shit hidden within said disgusting dough, if you cut a Hot Pocket open you will see this
>>
>>8548542
I used to eat the meatball and mozzarella ones a lot as a kid.
Hadnt had one in maybe 10 years, on a whim decided to buy the Italian Meatball and Mozzarella one. They added the Italian label recently im guessing

The sausage was a generic meat taste, the sauce was bland, there was very little cheese. And the crust was hard and burnt on one side while being doughy on the other side. Throwing garlic on it doesnt make up for how bland it actually is.

Its too bad, I would buy them on occasion if they tasted like they used to.
>>
File: 450.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
450.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>8548174
>>8548542
Buy these
>>
>not getting the meatball hot pocket
>not squeezing the meatballs into your mouth one by one
>not eating the cheese pizza pocket that remains

delicious
>>
>>8548510
Of fucking course
I post how I love these things

I come home, throw one in the microwave and realize that the cooking instructions have changed on the box
Now im sitting here eating it and they put half the amount of cheese in it and the beef tastes a lot blander.
I buy the ground beef ones over the chicken ones usually.

They had a good thing going and of course had the fuck it up.
Its pretty fucking annoying honestly... maybe I just got a bad box...
>>
Because the McChicken isn't made in a microwave,it is made fresh to order silly.
>>
>>8548542
>>8548174
''real cheese"
I wonder what unreal cheese is.
>>
File: 1481016954850.jpg (88KB, 599x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481016954850.jpg
88KB, 599x540px
>>8548174
Tell me about it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.