[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay suppose you're set to be executed tomorrow evening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: amazing_feast.jpg (35KB, 614x409px) Image search: [Google]
amazing_feast.jpg
35KB, 614x409px
Okay suppose you're set to be executed tomorrow evening for whatever crime (not important for this thread). The warden comes in and asks you to write down what you want for your last meal. It can be as expensive and extravagant as you want, as healthy or unhealthy as you want and you don't have to eat it all. So /b/, what do you order for your last meal?

For me

1. Filet mignon steak or flank steak cooked medium rare
2. Seared sea scallops
3. Crab legs
4. Fried Grouper Sandwich
5. Rock shrimp with JB's Fish Camp Jungle Juice sauce for dipping
6. Mushrooms in a garlic wine sauce
7. Grilled Asparagus
8. Jamaican jerk chicken
9. A good bowl of Beef Pho
10. Homemade chicken and dumplings
11. Homemade chicken pot pie
12. Macaroni and cheese
13. A couple slices of NY style pepperoni pizza
14. A badass hamburger cooked medium
15. A badass hotdog
16. A reuben sandwich
17. Homemade Gumbo
18. Cheese fondue with a sourdough baguette
19. Steamed broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce
20. Prosciutto
21. A fruit tray with tangerines, apples, pineapple, mango, watermelon, blueberries, blackberries, pomegranate, and grapes
22. Thanksgiving Turkey with giblet gravy
23. Homemade mashed potatoes
24. Fried chicken
25. Homemade buttermilk biscuits
26. Collard greens
27. Cornbread
28. Lobster tail
29. Rainbow Roll (Sushi)
30. Spaghetti with Marinara
31. Fettuccini Alfredo
32. Seafood Scampi

Yeah that would be my last dinner.
>>
File: chicken game.jpg (89KB, 580x767px) Image search: [Google]
chicken game.jpg
89KB, 580x767px
Bump
>>
>>8546740
For me, it's the McChicken
>>
>>8546740

12 cold beer, a good bottle of tequila, a bag of naval oranges, half a dozen lemons, and a salami sandwich with yellow mustard and red onion on rye. My crime would be shooting up a mosque.
>>
>>8546740
Good luck getting that you flaming faggot.

It's time to make a different thread.
>>
>>8546740
If this was an attempt to be funny you failed miserably
>>
>>8547091
Nice
>>8547119
In this scenario, you get whatever you want no matter how outrageous. Read the fucking OP, dumb cunt.
>>8547156
What part of my post made you think that I was trying to be funny? I was listing my favorite foods that I'd want a bite or two of before I was hanged.
>>
Human
>>
File: u stupid.jpg (217KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
u stupid.jpg
217KB, 640x640px
>>8548641
>>
-kebab sandwich
-kebab meat
-cordon bleu
-a bowl of (made right) carbonara
-three bottles of nestea
-pizza
-a plate of tuscany-style cut meat
-some nuts
-some navel oranges
-various chinese takeaway food (a good one)
-lemon ice cream
-puffo ice cream
-ragu agnolotti
-lasagne
-fried courgette flowers
-fried chicken
-my mother's baked chicken with potatoes
-meat skewers
-meringue ice cream
-gulash to try it out
-millefoglie pastry
pretty sure I forgot to add something to the list
>>
>>8546740

Can it be spread out over a day or all delivered at once? If I was going to have a large extravagant last meal I would not want it delivered all at the same time because it would just get cold and I don't find pleasure in stuffing myself until I feel like throwing up. But it would be...

>large bowl of French onion soup with a side of warm, soft, baguette bread
>platter with a small bowl of pesto, assortment of olives and pickled vegetables, sun dried tomatoes, assorted cold cuts, sliced sausages, various cheeses/herb cream cheese, dill, chives and maybe some other fresh herbs on the side, smoked salmon, boiled eggs, sliced boiled beet roots, hot mustards and horseradish, pepper crackers and sliced bread.

>Medium rare venison loins, mushroom canneloni, whatever root vegetables.

>Beef tenderloin again medium rare, garlic mashed potatoes, sautéed mushrooms, asparagus.

I think I'd really want medium rare lamb chops too. Maybe with mint yogurt with a flavourful rice pilaf.

Dessert would be nothing special because I have never been a dessert person. Probably dark chocolate. Maybe some with mint. Lots of fresh fruit. Strawberry, raspberry, pomegranate, oranges. Maybe a small pistachio cherry tart. Cup of coffee too.

I'd also want a bottle of red wine, gin, vodka, scotch, some good chocolate stout, mint tea, English breakfast tea, and a pack of smokes.

My last word would be spaghettios
>>
>>8548702
if you're not a dessert person I suggest you to try millefoglie pastry, not really sweet and goes really well with fruit/ fruity things / ice cream if you like it, I know it because I don't like desserts that are too sweet and desserts in general
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.