[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

howdy guys, i should really browse this board more as i genuinely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1328709068900.jpg (33KB, 394x380px) Image search: [Google]
1328709068900.jpg
33KB, 394x380px
howdy guys, i should really browse this board more as i genuinely love cooking and the science behind it.

but what brings me here today is

>a baking recipe that uses ALOT of oil

bottom line is that i make cannabis infused cooking oil and while the baked goods i make knock all my friends out, i am left rather unchanged. so im looking for a recipe that takes a substantial amount of oil that is not cooked off, i need to ingest the oil to get the desired affects.

im also going to post on another board about increasing oil potency (just so you know i am trying multiple angles to cure my ailment).

but do you guys have any ideas?
>>
>>8546537
>but do you guys have any ideas?

Yeah. Stop worrying about the recipe and just make more potent oil.

Make sure you're decarbing, and use more/better cannabis.
>>
For me, it's the McChicken
>>
You are probably not decarbing your weed prior to infusing it in oil. Use coconut oil, and liquid soy lecithin in whatever it is you are making. I recommend toll house cookies, because anything else is too convoluted - you risk not using every last drop.
>>
>>8546552
okay well here comes my next confession : i am using vaporized bud for my oil. i smoke out of a volcano vaporizer and afterwards the herb is left light brown and green, there is still plenty of active material in there. so i use as much as possible, so much so that its like theres just wet sawdust in the pan...

>i dont think i can use enough vaporized herb to make my oil more potent.

like if i had a pot full of oil and just added herb until it looked like wet sawdust, not a liquid
>>
>>8546537
my idea. tell us what your doing so we can discuss. but like anon above said maybe your not decarbing.

now that I see your post below the decarbing one. get bent with your vaped shit.
>>
>>8546537
Try vinegar and oil on a salad. Mite be gud. Or add it to pasta and make a pasta salad.
>>
>>8547030
Are stoners really this fucking stupid?
I oughta quit.

I can't deal with this shit.
>>
File: 1435116769477.gif (2MB, 425x239px) Image search: [Google]
1435116769477.gif
2MB, 425x239px
>>8547030
>>
>>8547030
>just added herb until it looked like wet sawdust
you'll have better luck just using sawdust
>>
>>8547030
Yeah you're fine making edibles with avb, like you said it knocks your friends out. If you want something stronger obviously stop using avb and use fresh shit that you decarb, it will be stronger because it has all its THC instead of the last dredges left over after vaping, especially if you're using a volcano you're probably vaping it far more thoroughly than most desktop vapes and definitely all portable vapes.
>>
>>8546537
How I do it with my vaped weed:

Take a small bowl that goes into the oven. Pour prebaked weed in, add canola oil until it just covers the weed, put into the oven at 350 for 30 min and voîlà you have you oil.

About 1.5g of vaped weed in oil murdered me and made me feel horrible for 6 hours.
>>
>>8546537

>I should really browse this board more
>dude weed cookies am I right?

You really should leave instead.
>>
>>8547167
Since I pretty much exclusively vape weed I've classically conditioned my mouth to be dry as a fucking bone even when I get high through edibles or injectable marijuana. I hate it.
>>
>>8547179
here's a pro tip. when the cotton mouth is unbearable, act like your chewing a piece of gum. just the chewing even on nothing will produce saliva in your mouth, even when stoned to the bone
>>
File: 1483934511435.png (204KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483934511435.png
204KB, 480x480px
>>8547193
Thank
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.