[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Professional chefs, cooks, whatever position in a commercial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: heltsikkert.jpg (13KB, 590x763px) Image search: [Google]
heltsikkert.jpg
13KB, 590x763px
Professional chefs, cooks, whatever position in a commercial kitchen. What music do you like to play while you work?

I prefer upbeat type of music that has a constant rhythm and flow for maybe two hours during lunch and dinner service. Mainly, Drumcode podcast hosted by adam beyer(techno) and the occasional drum and bass mix here and there.
>>
>>8543348
Similar. Drum and bass, dubstep, trap.
>>
>>8543367
u do drux at work?
>>
>>8543348
My recent favourite : Steve Reich "City Life" and "Music for 18 musicians". Shits makes me feel like creating contemporary modern cuisine.

I just grill steaks all day btw.
>>
>>8543398
>music for 18 musicians
g.o.a.t. taste i bet your steaks are amazing
>>
>>8543413
prolly not. they're probably really pseudo-intellectual and pretentious.
>>
>>8543419
i just like that album and wanted to compliment them :(
>>
Heavy metal when the meat is to hard and you have to "punch her" to get soft
>>
>>8543380
Yeah we work on the herbs out back
>>
>>8543436
what?! you fucking amoral bastard. Ganja isn't good with work.

Do speed or coke
>>
>>8543348
>What music do you like to play while you work?
No music. You come here as professionals and I expect you to conduct yourselves as such. I need you head-down, on-task, ears-open, 100%. Every. Day.
No music. No drugs. No alcohol. No tardiness. No hang-overs. No cigarettes on my property. No perfume. No make-up. No jewelry. No wristwatches. Men, clean-shaven. Women, hair up. No severe haircuts. No severe hair colorings. Uniforms clean and pressed. Aprons clean, crisp and tied. Shoes polished. Knives sharp.
Everyone heard? Good talk. Back to work.
>>
>>8544040
You are a cunt.

OP, try The Cat Empire.
>>
>>8543348
I like to listen to depressioncore shit as I work in the dish pit for the 5th year of my youth and try to think back to the exact moment when I destroyed my own life
>>
>>8543348
Anime themes.
>>
>>8544040
I didn't know the labor pool for restaurant employees had so many Mormons.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.