[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're at the Wal-Mart deli. What meats do you choose for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: Meats.jpg (795KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Meats.jpg
795KB, 2448x3264px
You're at the Wal-Mart deli.

What meats do you choose for your sandwiches this week?
>>
>>8542635
Sara Lee makes turkey breast? What do they do, inject it with sugar?
>>
All those prices per pound? Shit that's more expensive than here and it's American quality too.

I live in a country where taxes are much higher and min wage is really high. Things used to be cheap in America, what the hell happened?

That being said; pastrami all the way.
>>
>>8542653
>All those prices per pound?
nope
>>
>>8542663
It says 'Per Pound' right on the price tag, bruh
>>
hypertension general
>>
>>8542653
Deli meat is $6 minimum per pound, except one thing, reformed ham. That's $3.50 a pound.
>>
>>8542635
My Walmart has Krakus imported Polish ham. I have to go to Giant Food for good Boar's Head corned beef.
>>
File: 1483532670177.png (2MB, 994x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1483532670177.png
2MB, 994x1251px
>>8542635
get the low sodium all natural if avail... taste better
>>
>>8542635
Go with boars head. Whatever is on sale. Everything else is pretty disgusting. Sadly you're looking at $7.50 / lb minimum if you want eatable deli meat
>>
>>8542681

I like my ham like I like my women . . .
>>
>>8542729

You think Walmart is going to have Boar's Head?
>>
beef is the only factory meat i will eat
but i won't eat usda beef
so probably they're all off the table for me
>>
>>8542635
chicken
>>
use to get roast beef from the deli, it was always bad for some reason our under cooked. I don't really mess with the deli but for sweats. You can do better in the meat package isle. in my experience.
>>
How did you even take this picture? Shouldn't they have called security on you?
>>
>>8542635
Leaving Wal-Mart, that's what I choose.
>>
>>8542653
Deli meat is convenience food, they slice it for you and give it to you in a bag.

The price of meat here is maybe a third of that.
>>
>>8542635
>Walmart
I get the hell outta there as fast as I can and go to a proper grocery store.
>>
Roast beef, sliced thin. I use it to make cheese steaks.
>>
>>8542653
the hell do you live bro?
>>
>>8542672
the only one that is per pound is the roast beef. shouldn't eat beef anyway. turkey for lyfe.
>>
>>8542970
I honestly dont remember. I've been going to Kroger or piggly wiggly for a while for all my groceries
>>
I buy 5kg of chicken and walk away
>>
I use ot work in deli, at a grocery store, and we solde mainly
>pic related

I love their fucking
>havarti
>smoked gouda
>muenster
>buffalo chicken
>pastrami
>london broil roast beef
>corned beef
>>
File: boARS-HEAD[1].jpg (39KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
boARS-HEAD[1].jpg
39KB, 300x208px
>>8544398
LOL I am an idiot.
>>
>>8542970

Frequent Walmart shopper here. I've never seen Boar's Head there. Walmart has its own house brand "Prima Della", and then Sara Lee and Butterball stuff like in OP's pic, plus random brands like Krakus and Celebrity (shittiest ham ever).

The Butterball stuff isn't bad, but honestly, if you want good deli meat you have to go a little more upmarket than Walmart. Even your regional grocery chain, whatever it is, has a better selection.
>>
Just go to a real grocery store

never fucking buy meat from Walmart

what is wrong with you
>>
>>8542635
2 lbs of the Sara Lee oven roasted turkey breast.
>>
>>8542635
>What meats do you choose for your sandwiches this week?

Fuck choosing meats for sandwiches. I want to know what motherfucker drugged me and took me to wal-mart of all places.

As far as I'm concerned their deli products are not fit for human consumption, all they carry are shit-tier brands.

I leave and drive to the local butcher.
>>
>>8543450
your mom grocery shops for you doesn't she

It's per pound dumbass
>>
>>8545264

I live in the Southeast. Wal*Mart is our regional grocery chain.
>>
1lb of select turkey, 1 lb of select ham, 1 lb of select swiss

or

1 lb of select ham, 1 lb of salami, 1 lb of provolone, and find some pepperoni slices and gardinera in the bins next to the deli for a true week-long italian getaway

2 lbs of roast beef +creamcheese is also an option for cold cut beef sandwiches

make sure to get romane lettuce, mayo, mustard, and some decent bread rolls if you plan for a sandwich eating week. fuck white bread.
>>
I turn 360° around and go to the meat dept to grab a big pork shoulder and slow-cook it. Theres my meat for the week.
>>
>>8544401
boars head is goat

Fred Meyer sells it, great honey ham and buffalo chicken

even their sauce packets are amazing
>>
>You're at the Wal-Mart deli
My local Wal-Mart does not have a deli. I go to Fred Meyers or Winco instead

>What meats do you choose for your sandwiches this week
Some freshly sliced rare roast beef.
>>
>>8545592
You must be way out, even in Mississippi most small towns have a piggly wiggly or something
>>
I'm a deli clerk at Kroger, ama
>>
>>8542635

Anyone else think that those lumps of meat lined up like that are a little... morbid? They remind me of human heads or something.
>>
>>8549373
they should probably remind you more of decapitated turkeys
>>
File: Jamo_n-Ibe_rico-Wegmans.jpg (227KB, 1294x882px) Image search: [Google]
Jamo_n-Ibe_rico-Wegmans.jpg
227KB, 1294x882px
Leave Wal-Mart and go to Wegman's for some jamon iberico
>>
>>8542635
All i see is turkey and a freak of roast beef. Avoid it all and just buy a fresh whole roast and cook it yourself.
>>
File: 1486371445632.png (212KB, 662x364px) Image search: [Google]
1486371445632.png
212KB, 662x364px
>>8542635
>tfw no gabagool
>>
Lunchmeat causes cancer.
>>
I always get black forest ham. The retards don't know how to cut anything smaller than a lb so I usually don't bother going.
>>
>shopping at walmart
>ever

you couldnt pay me to walk into that poverty infested shithole. publix all the way
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.