[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fellas, how do you like your Chef Boyardee raviolis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: raviolichef.jpg (220KB, 860x646px) Image search: [Google]
raviolichef.jpg
220KB, 860x646px
Hey fellas, how do you like your Chef Boyardee raviolis? Beefy or cheesey?
>>
>>8540916
I've never seen cheese ravioli, would try.
>>
>>8540916

I usually get the lasagna or beefaroni. I keep a can and a box of kraft dinner around in case of emergency (being drunk and hungry.) cook the noodles, dump them into a colander, heat up the pasta in the noodle pot, dump the cheese powder into the pasta, dump the noodles into the pot, and eat it. Also works well with a can of chili. I advise you to only do this when you are drunk. You don't want to know what it actually tastes like...
>>
Beef

On the same note cheese ravioli from olive garden has a slight bleach taste
>>
>>8540916
I used to like the Italian sausage kind, the tomato sauce seemed a bit better.
>>
>>8540916
nothing makes me more angry than when people say "chef boy-are-dee" i dont get why people cant just say it how it is. boi-yardy. and i enjoy both beefy and cheesy but ill choose beefy for today
>>
>>8540919
its fucking horrible its basically chez whiz inside
>>
>>8540928
>kraft dinner

leaf
>>
>>8540916
I tried the beef ravioli once and I was revolted by how salty this stuff was, and I usually love processed garbage. Am I wrong?
>>
File: 1.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
>>8540975
I think it's pretty good Italian food but to be honest with you Sonic pasta from the 90's was the best Italian food

Wasn't as good when they brought it back with the Sonic Adventure/Sonic X style artwork
>>
>>8540916
Lasagna
I miss hamburger
>>
>>8541251
Hamburger?
>>
>>8540959
Fuckin liar, it's like it's stuffed with chunky cheap ass parmesan
>>
>>8541024

Nice bait
>>
Making spaghetti is 10 fucking minutes
>>
>>8542698
Not as good
>>
File: IMG_6251.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6251.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8540916
Yuck! That shits nasty.
Ultra pleb nourishment for people who shouldnt exist.
Kill yourself.
Disgusting.
Gross.
Of course /ck/ exclusivley gorges on this crap.
Fuck yourselves before kill yourself & pay a hobo to fuck your dead body again then have him shit on it when he's all nutted out to make sure your body has been fully desecrated.
Fuck you faggots!!
Fuck pleb boy r d.
Fuck your mom!
>>
I wonder what Ettore Boiardi's actual cooking tasted like. This is man who catered the wedding of a president and his legacy is cans of hot tomato vomit.
>>
>>8540928
Fuck you, I love KD.
>>
File: IMG_6137.jpg (72KB, 495x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6137.jpg
72KB, 495x344px
>>8544455
You probably would need a tachometer to measure the RPMs at which he is rolling in his grave.
>>
Whenever I get their cheese ravioli, I always get some which are stuck together on the bottom side, and the two are never fully cooked. So the pasta is hard and the filling is uncooked even when nuked. It's pretty gross desu but the ones that aren't fused together taste fine.
>>
>>8540916
beef. that being said they both are terrible.
>>
File: IMG_6063.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6063.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>8544476
Pro tip:
You need two bowls. One for hardend uncooked plebrdees.
>>
>>8544489
That's a good idea, thanks anon.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.