[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I've been chatting with this qt in the local Subway.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: teens-watching-tv.jpg (56KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
teens-watching-tv.jpg
56KB, 700x500px
So, I've been chatting with this qt in the local Subway. The other day in some drunken stupor I asked her out. In fact, home, for some 'netflixing'.
She will come tomorrow, but I have no idea, what to serve. I'm thinking some cold beers, snacks..idk.
Help a guy out here, never done this before.
>>
>>8540439

A bottle of wine, some beer, a bottle of rum, bottle of coke, bottle of tropical juice, and light food and snacks with a neutral flavor profile that won't make your mouth smell/taste like sour garbage. Don't get condoms, those things are for assholes. You're going for the pussy! Unless it's a trap, then get condoms. You don't want "her" to cum inside you and give you aids...
>>
>>8540439
Does she work at Subway or did you meet on a subway?
>>
>>8540451
>Can't un-read
>>
>>8540457
I know. At Subway
>>
contact a different subway beforehand and get one of those large party subs
>>
>>8540439

Keep it simple but nice. Small platter of assorted cheeses, cold cut meats, olives, sun dried tomatoes, sliced baguette, little bowl of pesto or something. Or just order pizza from a restaurant that doesn't suck.
>>
>>8540451
Not sure about the rum, not used to hard liquor. Oh, I got condoms and she's definitely no trap.. thanks anyway.
>>8540472
Sounds great, maybe a bit excessive.
Pizza, baguette, nah, we see enough of that.
>>
>>8540439
a big ass bowl of chilli.
>>
>>8540512

All alcohol is the same. Plus it was more for her. Some girls don't like wine or beer, that's why you have the rum. Maybe she likes it with coke. If not, you can't go wrong with rum and some form of tropical juice.
>>
>>8540439
A nice seafood dip like smoked trout, salmon or crab with a good quality flatbread. Major bonus points if you make the dip yourself and guarantee lay if you make the flatbread and the smell of it baking is still in the house when she arrives.
>>
>>8540708
I see you point, maybe I get some smaller bottle. No point in getting us totally wasted.
>>
>Go to a Subway before she comes over
>Order a footlong
>Leave it on your Coffee table

When she comes in, give her your footlong.
>>
>>8540731

Absolutely not! Never get a girl wasted! If you have relations with a wasted girl, it is considered rape if she wants it to be.
>>
>>8540722

Are you retarded? Seafood dip? Smoked trout? You realize he hopes to make out with this girl, right?
>>
why would he try to fit all those popcorn in his mouth
>>
>>8540774

It's pretty obvious. The girl is eating it a handful at a time, and he needs to maintain his dominance. Also, gainz. Do you even lift?
>>
>>8540752
Man fuck that, hit that shit raw dog then bail.
>>
>>8540760
It would be like garlic; if both eat it, neither will notice it on the other. If made correctly, seafood dips have been known to get the endorphins moving in the female of the species.
>>
File: wigger-1425406622.jpg (11KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
wigger-1425406622.jpg
11KB, 200x201px
>>8540789
>>
>>8540439
serve her your dick and some subways, since she's familiar with it
>>
Ive never netflixed and chilled with a man what is it like
>>
>>8540789
>bail
>from his own home

Nigga you cray
>>
>>8540789

>>8540900

No wonder the prisons is overcrowded with imbecile, mentally challenged individuals with a brown-ish skin color.
>>
>>8540951
Who knows and frankly who cares. But enjoy getting deflowered, kiddo.
>>
>>8540439
Just serve som Stouffers Mac N Cheese.
>>
>>8540439
Find out what her favorite Subway Sub is and serve that.
>>
>>8540951
Come to think of it I've only watched netflix with other men, namely bros. It's great, you get to watch your favorite shows, jerk each other off and sucmk each other off.
>>
>>8540439
learn to grammar correctly retard. holy christ
>>
>>8540614
This.
Then go straight for rim jobs and anal.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.