[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do "tendies" always refer to chicken meat, or can it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 5067392095_fa7b267583_b[1].jpg (279KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5067392095_fa7b267583_b[1].jpg
279KB, 1024x768px
Do "tendies" always refer to chicken meat, or can it include duck, geese, or even soft breaded/fried cuts of red meat like beef?
>>
>>8538717
What's that jizz on top of there?
>>
>>8538718
looks like hollindase sauce to me
>>
>>8538718
White sauce
>>
>>8538724
>hollindase
>>
>>8538717
>Do "tendies"

You mean does. You're referring to the word, which is singular, and not the tendies themselves.
>>
>>8538717
Tendies are from the tenderloin or fillet of the animal. you can have beef tendies(fillet steak), Chicken tendies(chicken fingers), pork tendies(good for sandwich and for roasting), duck tendies(serve seared medium rare) etc...
Breaded/fried cuts of other parts fall into the cutlet category i think
>>
>he doesn't invest his GBP in the stock market
>he's never traded the dividends for brioche-breaded duck tendies with kiawe honey mustard, paired with vintage 2004 Baja Blast
>>
>>8538733
>>8538726
your both fags
>>
Tendies is the fillet of chicken; the bit inside the breast that is tender than the rest of the breast. The sauce to go with tendies is honey mustard mayo with lots of mayo and only a hint of honey and mustard. They must be cooked by your mom, or somebody else's mom if that bitch won't get up off her ass and cook 'em for u. Reeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
>>8538949
*you'r
>>
File: 1285192924201.jpg (95KB, 400x511px) Image search: [Google]
1285192924201.jpg
95KB, 400x511px
>>8539607
>tfw you'll never be a tendie cooking mom with an autistic son
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.