[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother's step dad was Armenian, and he taught her how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: _20170202_224827.jpg (105KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
_20170202_224827.jpg
105KB, 720x715px
My mother's step dad was Armenian, and he taught her how to make Lulas. We never did them on the grill; we rolled them into balls and baked in the oven.
Unfortunately I have no way of contacting my mother for the recipe, but I'm heading to the store soon to pick up dinner ingredients.
Is there anything I should add besides onion and parsley?? I'm a culinary pleb and haven't been cooking for myself for long. Trying to do it more often.
>>
Also tips for whatever kind of rice goes with it. We always made rice pilaf
>>
>>8534544
Is it the thing from Simpsons?
>>
Tell me about your mother anon.
>>
>>8534544
>I have no way of contacting my mother
Yeah right
>>
File: vBjyHCB.png (365KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
vBjyHCB.png
365KB, 630x473px
>>8535678
Khlav Kalash!
>>
>>8534544
Ring your mother Anon, she misses you.
>>
>>8535703
>>8535830
>>8537495
My mother is in jail so I can't just ring her up whenever. She had a psychotic break, and harassed/threatened/spread lies about me for days before she managed to get arrested. I'm still pissed and not keeping in touch with her as frequently as I normally would.
Anyway, I postponed this meal because I was hoping I'd return to some actual advice.
Any tips are welcome
>>
>>8538534
You should visit your mother in jail.
>>
That looks the same as various kebabs.

Off the top of my head... search for

Adana kebab
Seekh kebab
Layla/laila kebab

These are usually done with ground beef or lamb.

Want whole chunks of meet? Tikki kebab or boti kebab.

You can deep fry a ground beef patty (with chopped onions and ginger garlic inside) deep fry it and serve with a tomato slice on top. That's called chapli kebab.

Best kebabs, you're lookin turkish, afghani or paki
>>
Lulas AKA a poor man's kofta.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.