[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what should i order from jimmy johns. ill even post a pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: freakyFAST.png (371KB, 609x348px) Image search: [Google]
freakyFAST.png
371KB, 609x348px
what should i order from jimmy johns. ill even post a pic when i get it
>>
italian night club
>>
Number 12
>>
that place is a big fat meme

don't waste your monet
>>
Beach club #12
>>
Gargantuan or get out
>>
get a pepe
>>
>>8533943
there is nothing fucking gourmet about jimmy johns. their sandwiches are on store-bought bread with store-bought turkey slices and their prices are double most other sandwich places on top of that
>>
>>8534050
yeah but its freaky fast
>>
>>8534050
>store-bought
kek what?
I worked there for 2 years, it's all company recipe from the company.
>>
op here
toss up between the italian or the pepe for the meme

what do
>>
Turkey Tom bruh
>>
>>8534076
Get a #9, e-z mayo, add hot peppers, add e-z dijon, extra onions, extra oregano.
>>
Just a reminder that everything is free, aside from meat/cheese/avocado so make sure to load up on the veggies and condiments.
>>
a plane ticket to the East Coast where they make actual subs and not that Subway-tier mush in loaf form
>>
Order the Country Club
>>
>>8534123
We have JJ's on the East Coast, silly.
>>
>>8533943
Club Lulu on Whole Grain.
Bag of salt and vinegar chips.
>>
>>8534036
This is literally the only thing you should ever order from JJ
>>
>>8533943
The big john with extra mayo and if you have someone who is stuck with you in your group of friends just get them the tuna. They will be frustrated with the tuna slipping
>>
>>8534025
>not dumping your monets to increase the value of your picassos

pleb
>>
JJ is fucking shit. I used to think it was good when I was 17 but after frequenting several true delicatessens my taste for JJ isn't there anymore. It is the blandest, most artificial chunk of shit I've eaten recently.
>>
>>8534338

underrated post
>>
>>8534607
obviously not eating at jj for quality food but ok
>>
>>8534631
>I'm eating shit but don't judge me pleeze, ok?
>>
>>8534126
You guys literally don't need one.There are so many great cheap local places
Wtf
>>
>ctrl f
>no vito

there never is. what is wrong with the word today...
>>
>>8534636
people post their shitty food here all the time you sub autist
>>
>>8534684
What do you mean? I'm not allowed to call shit by its name?
>>
>>8534631
Well why are we even talking about it then? I don't get your point.
>>
>>8534050
>and their prices are double most other sandwich places

nigger, I can get a quarter pound roast beef sandwich from jimmy johns for $6.50, and the cheapest equivalent to that at subway is close to $9. Jersey mikes is about the same price of subway. Sorry I live in a shithole town with no local shops to offer even cheaper prices
>>
>>8534036
lol do people really order the gargantuan?
Ive been thinking about it
>>
op here
getting pepe for the meme
>>
File: thumb_600.jpg (127KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
127KB, 590x590px
>>8533943

There’s a Jimmy Johns less than a mile from my house but I’ve only been there once, (got the tuna with cheese, onions and bean sprouts and it was pretty good) as the food preparation area is up on a kinda raised dais and surrounded by a stainless steel panel, so you can’t see the food or what the fuck they’re doing with it.
>>
>>8534747
I once saw a kid that couldn't have been over 14 devour a gargatron in less than 5 minutes.

I worked for Jimmy Johns for over a year and did everything in the kitchen.
AMA
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.