[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For me, it's a hamburger sandwich. Plain white toast with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: LL02-burger1-big.jpg (215KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
LL02-burger1-big.jpg
215KB, 1200x900px
For me, it's a hamburger sandwich. Plain white toast with no condiments. If you crave a hamburger sandwich nothing else will do.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvoBCr7E5qo
>>
>>8533686
recipe please
>>
>>8533686
Litterally ate this earlier, I just buttered the bread and salted the meat. I like using slightly brioched bread
>>
>>8533699
LOL that was funny as fuck
>>
mmmmmmmmm plain toast
>>
>>8533699
Shit was just meatloaf sandwiches.
>>
do americans really eat this?
>>
>>8534260
Being a picky eater or a supertaster will lead to things like this.
>>
>>8533699
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xNVdcvziVY
>>
>>8534260
do brits really eat bacon butties?
>>
>>8533686
connecticut?
>>
>>8533686
I do this, actually

I prefer toast to buns

But put some condiments and cheese on you fucking philistine
>>
>>8533699
Did he say his mother told him to get the bread out of the fridge?
>>
>>8534260
the first ever hamburger, which america invented, was exactly this
>>
>>8534305
Kek
>>
>>8533686
Alton Brown had a burger episode where he recommended just mayo and black pepper for max beefy flavor. I've tried it and it's good. I still like a slice of tomato in mine though.
>>
>>8534391
>hamburger, which america invented

Which is of course why it has a german name. Makes sense.
>>
>>8534427
Beef is best complimented by onion.....I find for the perfect burger, it needs to be cooked in onions and then served with some of the cooked onion on top of it
>>
>>8534427
See, I never put black pepper in my burger but only because I never saw the need to.

Just salt, onion powder and a touch of red wine vinegar and I'm good.
>>
>>8534443
it was invented in america
I'm not even going to bother citing shit or explaining the etymology, just google it yourself.
>>
>>8534443
Because it originates from the Hamburg steak you fucking retard. Did you think french fries were French you stupid piece of shit?
>>
>>8534519
>just google yourself

OK, from Wikipedia:

There have been many claims about the origin of the hamburger, but the origins remain unclear.[5] The popular book "The Art of Cookery made Plain and Easy" by Hannah Glasse included a recipe in 1758 as "Hamburgh sausage", which suggested to serve it "roasted with toasted bread under it". A similar snack was also popular in Hamburg by the name "Rundstück warm" ("bread roll warm") in 1869 or earlier,[6] and supposedly eaten by many emigrants on their way to America, but may have contained roasted beefsteak rather than Frikadeller. Hamburg steak is reported to have been served between two pieces of bread on the Hamburg America Line, which began operations in 1847. Each of these may mark the invention of the Hamburger, and explain the name.

Consider yourself BTFO, fuckwad.
>>
>>8533699

>I like to go to supermarkets and watch mothers beat the shit out of their kids

truly a different era of comedy
>>
>>8533699
fucking classic
>>
>>8534514
>and a touch of red wine vinegar

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>8534592
You're witnessing what America was before the SJW

It was a glorious place
>>
Has anyone here ever ate at Louis Lunch?
>>
>>8534832
>Louis Lunch
tell us more
>>
>>8534874

A place in New Haven, Connecticut, reportedly the first place to make the hamburger sandwich.
>>
>>8533686
That burger is undercooked, food poisoning inc
>>
OP pic just brought an old memory of having a beefburger in toast like that with lettuce, tomato and mayo made for me by my mother after she refused to allow me to eat at mcdonalds.

It was delicious, and for me the best home cooked sandwich.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.