[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

leafs!!!! bulk barn updated their website and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Bulk Barn - good.jpg (377KB, 1280x890px) Image search: [Google]
Bulk Barn - good.jpg
377KB, 1280x890px
leafs!!!!

bulk barn updated their website and it's fucking awesome
>>
>>8527321
Leafs!!!!
Explain why stealing meat from grocery stores is a thing in your country.
>>
>>8527335

Trailer Park Boys isn't a reality TV show.
>>
>>8527335
i thought that was a thing in all countries?
>>
>>8527340
Bro I'm telling you I was in Halifax a few weeks ago and they had CCTV monitors and a security guard near the meat section.
>>
>>8527355
i went to court on a a field trip when i was a kid and every other trial was about meat thieves
>>
>>8527355
The Chinese are well known thieves
>>
>>8527355
lol halifax is like retard central, definitely not analogous to the rest of canada
>>
>>8527321
yeah I was on it earlier today and it's pretty decent

they should have pictures for everything they sell though, no excuse not to when they have such a static inventory of bulk goods in their barn. Sometimes I'll go on just to view pictures of stuff and remember the sweet smells of preserved fruit and such
>>
>>8527371
>>8527355
>Dartmouth is retard central.

ftfy

t. Haligonian
>>
also they will let you bring in your own containers soon
>>
who else here /salted/ peanuts?
>>
Do Canadians actually have enough money to buy food for themselves? I thought taxes were suffocating up there
>>
>>8529238
nah taxes are alright
>>
>>8529238
No, most Canadians are on government assistance due to the high cost of "healthcare" disguised as taxes. You see, without an insurance company acting as a middle man and the government being the single payer, it loses the efficiency provided by a capitalist market. Now, it may seem like paying a bunch of extra people to provide a service that is basically a transfer of money from one entity to another would actually add to the cost, but due to the invisible hand of the market and supply side economics this isn't so. Plus they have a six month wait to see a doctor, government death panels, and most of them come to America to receive our superior healthcare with no wait and lower costs, again because of the invisible hand of the market driving down costs. We should build a wall in the northern border too.
>>
>>8529279

yo-you need smaller risk pools to suppress costs, uh.. uhh invisible hand of free market

it's like being a faggot just comes naturally to you
>>
>>8529238
Most poor leafs that are good at managing money just spend money on food and beer.

t. bored leaf with nothing to do but drink beer in my garage because everything fun is fucking expensive now
>>
>>8527335
Meat is goddamn expensive in Canada.

That said, my uncle was a crackhead degenerate and was dating someone who made her living stealing shit from grocery stores. We could buy entire roasts for like $5 and blocks of $8 cheese for $2.
>>
Why are nuts so fucking expensive
>>
>>8527355
>Halifax

It's not Canadians, it's niggers and chinks.
>>
>>8529314

>my uncle was a crackhead degenerate and was dating someone who made her living stealing shit from grocery stores

>was a crackhead degenerate

>was

This means he either recovered or died. Either way, let's hope he's cut ties with that broad. No one likes a thief.
>>
>>8529464
He got cancer and died. He was such a degenerate that two local cops showed up to his funeral because they had arrested him so many times that they had become friends.
>>
>>8529482

>they had arrested him so many times that they had become friends

Fuck yeah. What was his favorite food?
>>
>>8529485
Crack.
>>
>>8529515
I was hoping it would have been apple o's or chocolate wafers
>>
>>8529238
carbon tax is not here yet
>>
>>8529485
Lobster and vodka
>>
>>8527426
Hello Mohammad Xiong
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.