[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had In n Out burger for lunch, but then I passed out for too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1482303420399.jpg (93KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1482303420399.jpg
93KB, 601x601px
I had In n Out burger for lunch, but then I passed out for too long and now they're the only place open. Do I go back? Anybody here eat at the same place twice in one day?
>>
>>8521742
why would you give a fuck about what any stranger, much less fast food workers thinks about you
Go get burg
>>
Of course. That pass out you had was actually your brain having an orgasm. It wants more so get another buger
>>
>>8521742
I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of 2017 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.
>>
>>8521770
"Yeah."
>>
There are lots of places with 24 hour menus in California
>>
You could just buy groceries, you fat fuck.
>>
>>8521770

"Well it tasted a little funny the last time so I didn't eat much, wanted to see if it was a fluke"

If they're a crew trainer or higher you're likely to get the fresher burger and maybe even some chicken fresh out the fryer if you timed it well
>>
>>8521770
>>8521742
I'm glad I'm not the only one this autistic here

something similar happened to me earlier today with some clerk in a food store that gives samples if anyone wants to know
>>
File: 1455489175346.jpg (26KB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
1455489175346.jpg
26KB, 400x317px
yeah, here's a blog post of what happened 9 months ago

>first break up
>she sent the text around 9pm
>play vidya for few hours
>go to 24 hour Mcdonalds at 1am
>get Mcflurry, always make me feel better
>come back 30 minutes later for another one
>security guard notices, says I may get a brain freeze jokingly
>notice i'm slightly sad
>asks what's up
>tell him what happened
>has a 1-1 conversation with me for like 30 minutes about life

Some people are really nice like that
>>
>>8522310
>first break up
>slightly sad
I wish I was 13 again.
>>
>>8522324
I'm 18, I was pretty autistic and never spoke to girls when I was younger.

It'll probably happen again and i'll give 0 fucks next time
>>
If you passed out from "lunch" all the way too late night that's not the same day. Neither calendar day nor metabolism day. Go get breakfast and then fucking accomplish something you pile of shit.
>>
>>8522310
>Dumped by text
Nothing lose bro.
>>
>>8521770
I wouldve went inside the second time.
Why drive there anyways if it's right by your apartment?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.