[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey ck, is wing stop any good? What are some of their best flavors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1045.jpg (58KB, 463x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1045.jpg
58KB, 463x160px
Hey ck, is wing stop any good? What are some of their best flavors? I like really spicy food but I heard the atomic is basically inedible because it's pure heat.

For reference I've had ghost peppers before and if those wings give me stomach cramps like the peppers than fuck that
>>
Try the atomic if you like spicy food
>>
>>8517624
it's yet another chicken wing place
they serve chicken wings, with a somewhat limited number of sauce flavors

enjoy
>>
>>8517624
Ghost peppers are delicious and get too much hate really, jalapeƱos are the shittiest tasting throw away food that belongs in 1/100 places it's used.
Get used to the ghost man, it's fucking wonderful, but have a couple beers first.
As for your wing issue, this place does not exist here so I have no suggestion.
>>
>>8517656
Ghost peppers make the top center of my head sweat. No other pepper, that I've tried, has this effect
>>
Cajun and lemon pepper are pretty good.
>>
>>8517671
Yup. You should really try them with other milder strains of pepper, the hate comes from people using them alone on this or that.
I usually tell people to mix jalapeƱos, red bell, green bell, ghosts and any other peppers you grew at the end of the season, chop them up, add some vinegar and can it. It's mainly for tacos/burritos but it's great on a cheeseburger and some other places.
People don't really think before they cook with it, truth is it doesn't need cooked and should never be finely ground. The flavor is amazing really, it's a nice treat once or twice a month.
>>
i think that wingstop is pretty good. if they have their spicy korean sauce where you are i suggest that, its got a bit of heat and the soy works really well. their fries are really divisive so beware if you get some.
>>
>>8517624
no
>>
>I heard the atomic is basically inedible because it's pure heat.

lolno a pussy must have told you that

it's not as hot as the blazin from BWW but that's not very hot either
>>
>>8517674
This. The wife, kids, and I get a family pack half Cajun, half lemon pepper. Oh, ask for extra fry spice.
>>
>>8517624
nothing but niggers and spics. take that for what you will.
>>
I enjoy the pre-mashed, pulverized, obliterated, minced, ground-up, squashed and re-assembled boneless wings
>>
>>8517624
Lemon pepper at wingstop is god tier
>>
>>8518093
Both are terrible, they aren't good just heat
>>
Standard honey BBQ are my favorite

Their fries are god-tier
>>
if you are great with spicy then you can handle the atomic wings... unfortunately, they are genuinely terrible tasting compared to the other flavors. i wouldn't even bother honestly, the spiciness along with the not great flavor make them fairly unappealing i think
>>
>>8518093
>>8518406
I like the atomic wings, but they hurt more going out than in. Only wing to make me bleed out my asshole, and we have smoke eaters over here.

>>8518280
definitely lemon pepper's the best
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.