[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hadn't been to a chain sit down restaurant in over 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: puke.png (155KB, 611x385px) Image search: [Google]
puke.png
155KB, 611x385px
I hadn't been to a chain sit down restaurant in over 10 years until last night when I was forced to go due to a family gathering from extended white trash family. They wanted Chili's

I hadn't really eaten in over a day and was famished. I ordered the pic related. I made it through two bites without almost puking.

It literally is slathered in and tastes of nothing but what I can assume is knock off Velveeta alfredo sauce

How in the fuck do people eat this shit?
>>
>>8516433
>there is a picture of it and it tells you that the dish is smothered in alfredo sauce
>complain that the dish is smothered in alfredo sauce
>>
>>8516438
On the actual menu in the restaurant, it didn't say smothered.
>>
>>8516433
it hits all the reward centers in the brain and you gradually get used toit and there's no money in making actual food so it gets worse over time. to people raised on factory food this tastes ultra gourmet

once you unfuck your palate it is hard to go back. I have to be fucking wasted before I can eat that stuff and enjoy it
>>
>>8516541
>to people raised on factory food this tastes ultra gourme

Yeah, everyone was raving about their food and how amazing it was. They said something about how I wasn't eating so I told them it was disgusting, and I let them taste it because I wasn't going to be touching it anymore.

Of course, they fucking loved it....and all used their own spoons multiple time to double dip lol
>>
When you go to places like that, just go with a burger and fries, and pray its done enough to not send back. The last time I went to Applebee's I was surprised that I cleaned my plate. But I didn't even drink the water they brought me because they didn't have pibb or Dr. Pepper. So I told her I didn't even want water. But she did bring some
>>
>>8516624
>So I told her I didn't even want water. But she did bring some

what a cunt
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.