[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >go to 7/11 >Order chicken wings or something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mischevious.png (18KB, 242x225px) Image search: [Google]
mischevious.png
18KB, 242x225px
>be me
>go to 7/11
>Order chicken wings or something
>Pull out my 7/11 gift card to pay
>Sir, I've told you before, we don't take that
>Oh, right, I must have forgotten
>Well, just forget the wings then

They're catching onto me, I've been doing this every time I pass by for weeks. They're going to take my gift card or keep wasting wings!
>>
>>8514151
7/11 doesn't take 7/11 gift cards?
>>
They just put them back, you dumb fuck.
>>
I'm not familiar with 7/11, why can't you buy wings with the gift card? What can you buy with the gift card?
>>
>>8514156
>>8514159
only this 7/11 acts like this
>>
>7/11 gift card

what
>>
>>8514163
I'm not sure how much leeway they actually have.
My local 7/11 puts up a sign every free slurpee day saying "NO FREE SLURPEES" on the door and on the machines.
How much money could they possibly lose that 1 day, slurpee is stupidly cheap to manufacture.
>>
File: 1482969756583.png (62KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1482969756583.png
62KB, 256x256px
>>8514151
Which ethnicity does the franchisee belong to?
>>
>>8514180
how should i know?
>>
>>8514205
how about the people they employ?
>>
>>8514167
>slurpee is stupidly cheap to manufacture.
Taking you at your word here, I would imagine free slurpee day can actually be pretty profitable because of all the extra traffic. Most people would want some chips or jerky to go with their beetus cup.
>>
File: 1365555486634.jpg (48KB, 350x461px) Image search: [Google]
1365555486634.jpg
48KB, 350x461px
>>8514180
dot-heads
>>
>>8514219
I don't know man, I barely pay attention to people that I see every day, let alone the 7/11 people. I'm not some dweeb who watches a movie and counts the ratio of black to white people like on fucking /pol/ or /tv/
>>
Are 7-11 chicken wings any good?
>>
>>8514240
I don't either, but one starts to see employment and ownership patterns in regards to ethnicity just by participating in society.
>>
>>8514271
They're ok, but the weird thing about OP story is that they aren't just made already sitting under a heat lamp like the one near me.
>>
>>8514271
They taste like mush
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.