[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>move to Netherlands for Uni (town of ~160 000) >not a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (48KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
48KB, 2000x1333px
>move to Netherlands for Uni (town of ~160 000)
>not a single good take out place, not even good pizza
>can't get anything other than pizza, deep fried garbage or turkish food
>4 butchers in the entire city, 2 of which are Halal
>no butcher in the supermarket like in every European country, only pre-packaged meat
>no diversity in meat, it's either ground beef/pork, chicken or disgusting pre-breaded dishes
>huge pain in the ass to get any sort of decent steak, everything pre-packaged and sold in supermarkets is extremely lean and tastes awful, as if the Dutch have this weird dislike for any fat on their meat
>no good cheese in the supermarket, I shouldn't have to go to a fucking artisan cheese store to get cheese that doesn't taste like rubber considering Gouda is literally a city in the Netherlands
>national delicacies include deep fried brown sludge, potatoes/meat/lettuce tossed in fucking mayo and french fries with peanut sauce

I'm not even memeing when I say that this country has THE worst food I've ever seen or tasted.

Thank fucking christ I'm almost finished with Uni so I can go back to my glorious BBQ and whole roast pig back home.

FUCK.DUTCH.FOOD.
>>
You live in europe, dipshit, it's not uncommon to simply visit one of the other 90 cities within 5 miles of you to get different food or meats or whatever.
>>
File: Jon-Stewart.jpg (55KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Jon-Stewart.jpg
55KB, 350x350px
>buying meat/cheese at the supermarket
>>
File: 1481189933014.jpg (69KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481189933014.jpg
69KB, 953x960px
>>8510138
>having to go to a different city to buy meats
>>
>>8510138
>unironically travelling to a different fucking city to get a steak or some cheese

kill yourself
>>
>>8510149
You're in the Netherlands. It takes 5 minutes to drive to the next city and maybe an hour to drive across literally the entire country.

That said, if you have 4 butchers near you why do you insist on buying your meat at the supermarket? Are you poor?
>>
>>8510156
>assuming that every Uni student has a car

We use our legs to move you lard filled Ameriburger
>>
>>8510118
>Gouda is literally a city in the Netherlands. Bitches because he's too lazy to leave his basement except for classes and go there to get locally produced cheese.

Wtf, dude. Netherlands is only 16000 square miles. You could walk from one end of the country to the other in a couple days. And why would you even consider trying to eat beef there? It's on the fucking coast!

You sound like a butthurt Drumpf supporter trying to denigrate the Netherlands because they are defying your emperor-in-chief.
>>
File: 1482123793456.jpg (139KB, 865x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1482123793456.jpg
139KB, 865x1069px
>>8510149
>>8510152
Sorry that the 15 minutes I spend on a train brings me to another city, enjoy driving 50 minutes to get to walmart
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (19KB, 272x254px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
19KB, 272x254px
>be not in netherlands
>buy meats and groceries in your local stores
>>
So you're in a city and yet can't find a decent place to buy groceries or takeout?

Damn son.
I live in a medium sized city (Leiden) and can get everything I could ever want within 15 minutes on the bike.
>>
>>8510118
What city?
>>
>>8510184
I live in Renkum, population 9,000 and I still have everything, including a decent butcher and a cheese store within a 5 minutes ride.

I really wonder what Uni OP goes to. It can't be Radboud because I went there and Nijmegen has lots of good places to buy food.
>>
>>8510168
If you'd really live in the Netherlands you'd have gotten a bicycle by now you cunt.
>>
>>8510203

Wageningen maybe.
>>
>>8510118
>no butcher in the supermarket like in every European country, only pre-packaged meat
>no diversity in meat, it's either ground beef/pork, chicken or disgusting pre-breaded dishes
>huge pain in the ass to get any sort of decent steak, everything pre-packaged and sold in supermarkets is extremely lean and tastes awful, as if the Dutch have this weird dislike for any fat on their meat
We have the same in Belgium desu, but at least we got decent cheese and better food. Also the lean beef thing is due to the local variety of cows that have double the muscle but almost no fat.
I'd advise you to go to the halal butchers, they're usually cheaper and fresher.
>>
File: HENNEPBOER.png (618KB, 914x420px) Image search: [Google]
HENNEPBOER.png
618KB, 914x420px
>>8510118
Dutchfuck here. Welcome to our shithole.
If you need decent meat products, go find a fucking butcher because they exist here. You might also want to look for fish merchants (not the supermarket) as the coastal regions are more about fish. Also fuck off to Limburg if pastries mean anything to you.

>national delicacies include deep fried brown sludge, potatoes/meat/lettuce tossed in fucking mayo and french fries with peanut sauce
jong houd dien bek euver mien kaajshotel, doe vettig verke.
>>
Well, I like children and I like tea, but I don't like niggers, no siree
>>
Northern German here.
I love you guys and I love coming over for some frikandel with saus speciaal and vla with hagelslag.
>>
>>8510311
Just bring your own beer.
>>
>>8510315
Naturally. Sure, Heineken isn't that bad but I'd prefer my town's brewery or Jever.
>>
>>8510203
It's a good feel living in Nijmegen
>>8510315
>>8510330
>not drinking Belgian beer no matter what country you live in
It's like you enjoy the taste of piss
>>
I would kill for vlaa and stroopwaffles
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.