[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that if you need coffee to get up in the morning,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Friendly reminder that if you need coffee to get up in the morning, you are a little bitch and you should evaluate your life.
>>
I remember when I had no responsibilities.
>>
it's not about need, child

it's about enjoying your life
>>
>>8502950
Most people get up before they have a coffee, anon.
>>
>>8502950
Drinking coffee in the morning takes far too long and it would leave me feeling sick all day so I don't

I'd rather sleep those 10 minutes longer
>>
>>8502962
Semantics my boy
>>
>>8502953
I wake up at 6 every morning and have only had coffee once, which was just to try it.
>>
>>8502969
>semantics
Don't bring the Jews into this, /pol/.
:^)
>>
>>8502970
Must be nice to go to bed early
>>
>>8502980
I go to bed at 11 so yes, I do go to bed early to get a full rest. It's one of the things you do when you're responsible.
>>
>>8502977
lol'd
>>
>>8502977
Don't you argue semitics with me, young goy.
>>
>>8502984
I don't believe that you spend only 7 hours every night in bed and don't ever have caffeine in the mornings
>>
>>8502997
Don't then.
>>
I don't need coffee, but I want it.
I need something hot in the morning and if it wasn't coffee it would be tea instead.
>>
>>8502950
i go to bed between 11pm - 1am and get up at 5:30, so i'm gonna pay you $1 to fuck off
>>
>listen to co-workers talk about how they have to have a machine automatically brew coffee by the time they get up
>listen to them describe the absolute importance of their daily struggle to crawl from the beds to their kitchens, which they must make if they are to function at all that day
>silently feel superior because I wake up earlier than necessary each morning just so I can grind fresh beans and relax as I enjoy a nice hot cup

Sometimes I do wish caffeine had an effect on me other than hindering sleep.
>>
>>8502950
What if i need a cup of straight vodka?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.