[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some super autistic food related things you or other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What are some super autistic food related things you or other people you know do?

I had a ceo of a company I worked for that hated the smell of food so much he stripped the kitchen of his house and turned it into another living room. He moved the kitchen to his garage so he can avoid the smell.
>>
>>8502785
My mother won't eat seafood or fish unless it's battered/breaded and deep fried.
>>
>>8502831
That just sounds sheltered
>>
That Long John Silvers smell
>>
I have a friend who REFUSES to eat anything other than fast food burgers, frozen pizza, chicken tendies or Longhorn steak and various other fast food places and frozen dinners. Going out to eat with him is awful. In high school we would go out to eat at subway and he would order the flatbread and grilled chicken and nothing else, just those two ingredients. Whenever he does get a burger its always plain patty and bun and until recently i suggested he put BBQ sauce on the burger to add least give it flavor and thats the only condiment he eats. He also eats frozen pizza almost daily since his parents dont know how to cook and neither does he. He has never tried authentic cuisine from another country such as real Mexican or Chinese and REFUSES to eat any form of fish because hes afraid of mercury poisoning. When i go to his house there is not a single piece of fruit to be found that isnt in fruit snacks, i have never even seen him eat a fruit. The rest of us gave up dining with him because he always has to be a picky bitch about places or just sits there and orders a dr pepper and asks us to stop by McDonalds for him on he way home
>>
>>8503224
I have an ex who would take a McDonald's cheese burger over something home made or from a decent mom and pop shop.

She also hated the taste of water, all water.
>>
>>8503224
I know someone who has never had pizza and refuses to try it because they once had cheese on toast and hated it. Same person only eats frozen fried potato products for dinner along with frozen shaped chicken products and occasionally frozen fish products (breaded or battered). Every single day, year after year, not a single vegetable.
>>
My wife has you all beat she was basically a child who would literally only eat roasted or fried meat (no seafood), potatoes and bread. In the 7 years we've been together I've expanded her diet to include pasta, rice and a half dozen vegetables but that's still pretty much it.
>>
File: 1375591755962.gif (1MB, 170x180px) Image search: [Google]
1375591755962.gif
1MB, 170x180px
>>8502785
That is a whole new level of autism friend. I bet that was great job working for that sperglord.
>>
>>8503224
Well you sound like a good friend and I am sure you will be there for him when he dies of ass cancer.
>>
>>8503795
He was someone who didn't know what the fuck he was doing except when it came to embezzling money.
>>
>>8502785
>super autistic food related things
>he stripped the kitchen of his house
>>
>>8503260
Tell her to never ever has kids, for their sake, they shouldn't have to live with type 1 diabetes.
>>
>>8502785
is this ceo peter thiel?
>>
>>8503260
I had a gf who hated drinking water too, made her clam dry, had to use lube
>>
>>8502785
One of my good friends refused to eat anything but chicken tenders. He dormed in college for two years eating just tenders. Whenever we go out we have to find places that serves them or else he wouldn't eat.

He's gotten a bit better now since he is willing to eat beef (only steak) so we have a little more variety in our options.
>>
How do these people take a shit?
>>
>>8505039
Crying and praying to jesus for death or in one endless stream that never ends
>>
>>8505039
My friend >>8503224 always comes out like a greyish slimy snake, I remember he clogged up my toilet at my house and I even found chewed up legos in it. I can't imagine what the others here are like
>>
>>8502785
Well due to stress & depression I don't care what I eat anymore, but previously I wouldn't touch any food that had:
>>Skin
>>Bones
>>Cooked onions (onion juice or power was ok, but not chopped or sliced in the food)
>>Any meat that was not a fine cut of cow/calf + fresh (it had to have close to 0 fat/veins or any other things in it and not tender through an aging process, it also had to be well done + dry by the time I got it served.)
>>Eggs

I used to eat at home, then go out with my friends and relatives and only order vegan food at dining places, to avoid trouble with what I would get served.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.