[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Made red beans 6 months ago >Didn't taste good but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: pan.jpg (288KB, 1241x857px) Image search: [Google]
pan.jpg
288KB, 1241x857px
>Made red beans 6 months ago
>Didn't taste good but I didn't want to clean the pot so I stuck the whole thing in the pantry and forgot about it
>Today I decided not to eat fast food so I opened the pantry and found it
>Red beans were green and white, sea of maggots, etc.
>Clean it and get pic related
>Rainbow sheen, scratches everywhere, rim of indentations in the metal where the red beans ended, white specks (possibly calcified maggots fused to the metal?)

My question is, is it safe to cook with this? I still have 3 bags of red beans
>
>>
lol
gross
>>
>>8501372
Stop being so gross anon.
>>
>>8501372
Yeah it's probably safe if you cleaned it well, OP. Maybe boil some water in it for a little bit to make sure you killed everything first.
>>
Even if it kills you you deserve it you gross negligent fuck
>>
I don't believe you
>>
File: 1477325183240.jpg (69KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1477325183240.jpg
69KB, 640x628px
>>8501372
goddamn it
throw the pot out, burn the pantry, and move to the other side of town if possible
>>
Do it again and again and grow a bacterial coral reef on the bottom of your pot
>>
buy a new one you fuck
>>
>>8501709
Oh god, oh god I pictured it.
oh fuck, oh jesus.
>>
>>8501372
Where's the "before" picture my man
>>
>>8501372
Fill it with water, boil it for an hour. All the bacteria should be dead.

Also I don't believe you would do that without smelling it within a month.
>>
>>8501709
A literal bacterial melting pot

Just keep putting in different kinds of food and leaving it out for months and months, then make a stew out of it and eat results
>>
>>8501372
One time I had a real maggoty pot too but I didn't want to clean it so I just threw it down the garbage chute in my apartment building. It got stuck in the chute and the super had to get it out. Kek
>>
>>8501372
Hit it with some Bar Keeper's Friend. It'll be fine.
>>
>>8501372
>didn't want to clean the pot so I stuck the whole thing in the pantry

Does that make sense to you?
>>
>>8501824
Stupid shit eating lardass.
I hope you get colon cancer.
>>
>>8501709
and shit and piss and cum and vomit in it anon

then show us the results after washing it

do it for glory!
>>
>>8501824
you couldent just haven thrown it in the alley outside of the building in a bag?

lazy fat ass
>>
>>8501830
>>8502164
Fuck off faggots, it's not like I knew it was gonna get stuck. Kek
>>
>>8501827
Marijuana. Not as harmless as they claim.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.