[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hungry and bored I decide to use food-network and find a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>hungry and bored I decide to use food-network and find a steak recipe
>seems legit, 5 star rating
>follow it to the T
>this happens

Don't fall for the memes lads
>>
Did the recipe tell you to throw a bowl full of flour at it ?
>>
The only thing I see wrong with that picture is that your kitchen is horizontal. The only saving grave is that your power outlets are right-side-up.
>>
>>8497246
Had to use the fire extinguisher
Alarm went off and everything

The recipe
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/pan-seared-rib-eye-recipe.amp.html?client=safari
>>
>>8497252
I've followed this "to a t" and had it come out great, it does create a lot of smoke though
>>
>>8497252
Did it burst into flames...Or did your smoke detector just freak out and instead of taking out the batteries you sprayed your dinner with the fire extinguisher?
>>
What seems to be the problem? Just wipe this white stuff off, meat is still good, man
>>
File: 1472354005118.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1472354005118.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>8497233
You don't have a lid to starve the flame?
>>
>>8497252
>alton brown recipe
Fucking explains it.
>>
>>8498019
Nah, OP is just a retard and got scared that there was some smoke and fire when cooking his steak instead of the steam he's used to when using the microwave.
>>
File: 1480734471325.png (473KB, 1002x721px) Image search: [Google]
1480734471325.png
473KB, 1002x721px
>>8497233
It's supposed to smoke you dumb faggot.
Did you do this just to try to troll or are you really this fucking stupid?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.