[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you clean the inside of a cup with this thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: brush.jpg (62KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
brush.jpg
62KB, 1400x1400px
How the fuck do you clean the inside of a cup with this thing?
I thought it was "all purpose"
>>
>>8488688
They lied.
>>
>>8488688
turn the cup inside out
>>
Get one with a longer handle, genius
>>
File: img67c.jpg (13KB, 574x459px) Image search: [Google]
img67c.jpg
13KB, 574x459px
>>8488688
>Put brush into glass
>Shove washrag/sponge into top of glass resting on top of brush
>Twist rag/sponge to spin brush
>Buy a brush with a fucking handle next time, pic related
>>
>>8488688
>put thumb and forefinger around bristles of brush like an "OK" sign
>squeeze them inwards til the OD of the bristles is less than the ID of the cup
>drop brush into cup
>grab top of brush as best you can and rotate it back and forth to scrub inside the cup
>dump brush out
>rinse
>check inside cup, sometimes the middle doesn't get clean, in which case use a dishrag
took way longer to type that than it does to do it. you could also just use a dishrag or a sponge on a stick. but the brush works decent for getting stubborn stuff out of the bottom corners of the cup.
>>
can british people not afford dishwashers?
>>
>>8488738
Sometimes there's no place for one. I'm renting a house right now and the landlord would have installed a dishwasher for us if there was anywhere to put it without ripping apart cabinets and giving up storage space.

Thinking about getting one of the little counter-top models if I can find one that my fucking plates will fit in since they're all made for people who eat off of fucking saucers.
>>
>>8488723
a brush with a handle might work if it's the right size and shape, the one in your pic wouldn't even fit into a lot of glasses
i'll check it out but something irks me about having a whole separate utensil just to clean glasses n shit

i'll try the rag thing too although i don't really get how that would work from your description desu

>>8488735
yeah that won't work
there's just no space to grip the brush once it's in the cup

>>8488738
why british
>>
>>8488742
true your houses are pretty cramped the the city.

>>8488789
Americans and Australians have houses in the city big enough for one, even in apartments. British apartments are crazy small by comparison. either eay he'd have to be poor by some standard not to have a dishwasher
>>
>>8488688
why not just use a sponge or scrubbing pad?
>>
>>8488819
I didn't know that
why are british apartments so small?
I know that's a thing in china because it's crazy cramped but never heard of this in britain

and idk my dishwasher is just inneffecient
half of the dishes don't even come out clean and i end up having to wash them by hand so fuck it i'm just gonna take the middle man out

>>8488821
that is what i used then /ck/ told me the palm brush is the 21st century all purpose cleaner of the future and to throw my dirty smelly microbe breeding sponge in the nearest receptacle ASAP

seemed legit till i had a beverage
>>
>>8488831
>/ck/ told me
you got trolled, son
>>
>>8488831
british houses are tall and skinny usually. they also put the laundry in the kitchen. imo they utilise the space poorly
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.