[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/! What kind of foods do you guys sneak into a movie theater?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Hey /ck/! What kind of foods do you guys sneak into a movie theater?

I'm going to take my mom to see Star Wars tomorrow.
>>
>>8488055
I take my own crab legs, the ones they serve are too expensive.
>>
>>8488055
none, because I ain't paying 12.95 for a damn movie ticket

>inb4 dollar movies
Eat before you go in and buy a pitcher of beer
>>
>>8488059
That would be amusing to see!
>>
>>8488055
spaghetti

i get my gf to sneak it in her purse
>>
>>8488055
A 4oz flask of wild turkey 101. Was thinking of doing everclear though.
>>
I take my trained theatre falcon to steal crablegs from the rest of the patrons and use my theatre anvil to crack them :^)
>>
>>8488350
straight savage
>>
>>8488378
Kill yourself
>>
>>8488393
You know what? I'm gonna cook some food and enjoy eating it afterwards instead of doing that.
>>
I don't eat at the theater because I am not a diabetic land whale, and I can go 2 hours without stuffing my face.

There's almost nothing worse than hearing someone fuck around with crumply food wrappers and chewing popcorn while you're trying to watch a movie. And the things that are worse are also things that occur in movie theaters (clapping, cell phone usage, etc.)
>>
popcorn chicken and a flask of bourbon
>>
The only things I have ever snuck into theaters are vodka and soda.
>>
>>8488061

My local theater has $5 matinees Monday through Thursday. New movies too. They don't always get my indie hipster flicks in but hey $5
>>
I snuck a cup of coffee in in my jacket pocket last time. Felt like a real BADASS.
>>
>>8488055
when I saw Rogue One with my roommate we each had 2 22oz cans of PBR and snacks. I had peach rings and nacho cheese doritos

It's funny to be sitting in a theater trying to quietly pop a can of beer only to hear a chorus of other beer cans being opened around me
>>
bring a grill and have her put beers in her purse and leave the normal belongings in the car. a pack of sour patch kids or some cashews.
that is if I cant bring crablegs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.